Chapter 14

A/N

This will be like one of the last few chapters and I’ll then start another story please ask any questions your not sure about, and comment ideas for stories, and thanks so much for all your support my fellow wattpadians, Love you all

Nigerrimus= darkest

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xx SophieBoffie

Nicks POV

When the doors opened I saw my beautiful Tala, her eyes hooded as if she felt something, she reached out for something but found nothing with her hands, she started to topple like a falling tower, she met the ground with a loud thud. I saw blood coming from her head and I tried to get to her, pushing over my captors pulling at the metal chain that bound me, I tried my hardest but couldn’t get to her. I looked back over to see the cloaked men and women running for me, I saw Tala convulsing on the ground, then I heard the worst sound in the world, I heard a chocked sob and loud husky scream coming from her lips.

She was in so much pain, I kept fighting pulling at the chains that bound me from my love, from my world, from Tala. More people came to hold me, and then my captors went to help Tala, blood pouring from her head, bruises forming in front of my eyes, tears streaked her face. Her eyes closed and I knew she was out, she had passed out from the pain, but her body still reacted, she kept convulsing on the floor. The tattoo turning colours, growing and spreading along her body, then moving back into the regular size, I fought to get to her throwing off almost everyone,  I tried to run to her but then I felt a prick in my back and a warm tingly sensation moving through my body I kept running toward her until I could no longer feel my legs but I tried to continue. I collapsed by her side, reaching out to touch her tear stained face, she had stopped moving now and was simply lying there looking lifeless.

I held onto her as they tried to take me away but I would never let her go again, I never let her hand leave mine, she was mine and mine alone to protect from these monsters. My mind finally went black, the drugs finally taking hold of me I could no longer feel any part of my body except the hand that held Tala’s, I would never ever, let her leave me again.

STORMS POV (thought I would just throw it into the mix for fun also sort of shows things that neither Tala or Nicks POV’s can explain)

When Tala fell I was finally shown who was being held down it was Nick my old packs future Alpha, he was struggling against the men who held him down, but I couldn’t do anything for him, if I helped him I would be killed. That was what the Delano had told me after Tala’s first attack they said that if I harmed anyone else my demon would be let out, completely claiming me for the dark side. I would never be claimed for light, not since they took my mate.

As I saw Nick being harassed by the Delano, I ran to Tala, she was now my sister, even if not by blood, we were connected by a bond. I got to Tala and held her tight trying to shield everyone from seeing her in this weak of a state. My own demon started to attack then, this was my first attack in years, I knew it was Tala’s demon awakening mine but I had to help Tala not myself. Nick had joined me by that time, I noticed a syringe sticking from his back they must have tried to drug him when he saw Tala, he grabbed for her, moving his thumbs along the tear stains that now covered her face.

Through my body I felt the sparks that were between mates, Tala was Nicks, Nick was Tala’s. The Delano where trying to pull him away, he passed out his eyes loosing colour but hand still gripped Tala. The Delano kept pulling at him trying to get him off even now, but he held on not even silver separated them.

The Head of the Delano, Nigerrimus, took them both into the torture chamber, waiting for them to wake, he prepared the room, covering each surface in black, washing away the puddles of blood that I could now recognise as Nicks, the candles where lit, putting a dull, gloomy lighting over room. They started to gather in a circle around Tala and Nick. Then the chanting began, the deep, melodic chants, which invaded your mind, taking you to another world. My demon started stirring he wanted out and Nigerrimus could tell, he pushed me to the centre of the circle and I felt the full power of what they were doing I felt my insides being torn, and twisted, I doubled over in pain, only just now noticing another figure being pushed in towards us holding a knife. A blood curdling scream hit my ears as I looked over to see the figure had stabbed himself.

A red candle, that burned with a black flame stood in the centre surrounded by us, a red dust like creature moved from the candle it divided into four and moved between each of us, it passed through the stab wound that the man had inflicted on himself, it went through both Tala, and I’s tattoo’s and it surrounded Nick, moving within and between his ears.

I felt myself changing my demon taking over finally getting the power it needed to control me to take my body for himself. The world went black and then I saws through my demons eyes everything in so much detail that I couldn’t think how I could have missed it before.

Each strand of black fabric in the Delano’s hoods, each strand of hair on Tala’s head and all the cuts and bruises that scattered Nicks body and I finally saw the stabbed man face it was David, he stood up now seemingly unharmed by his previous wound of which I was not happy that he had not suffered. He started morphing and changing into a devilish creature he had long black thorns covering his arms and legs when he stood on all fours, he had turned into a dark rustic red wolf about 10 ft. tall, and his eyes where a completely black pit of nothingness, I looked over to Tala and Nick to see them still in human form. I turned to the Delano, and seeing myself in a tall mirror for the first time I realised what I had become, I was now a huge black wolf, I was at least 12 ft. and had three heads, my claws covered in silver and a huge silver collar around my neck. My instincts told me to kill everyone in this room but looking over to Tala and Nick still hands clasped together I knew what I had to do.

I had to kill everyone, except Nick and Tala, keep them from knowing the pain of going through a demon transformation and keep only the top Delano so they could fix both Tala and Nick. That was my goal and I would succeed as I went to take my first step I let out a low viscous growl to let them know I meant business, David matched my step sending out a menacing growl as he did. He wanted the power the Delano had offered him, his demon was not strong as it hadn’t been planted previously, I saw his power waning and I knew I would beat him. As I readjusted myself so I stood facing him, he jumped, now standing just behind Tala and Nick.

He must have figured out my plan, he knew I wouldn’t hurt them and as long as he stood there I couldn’t touch him, and in my position I couldn’t attack the many onlookers as, as soon as I turned he would be on my back. He was smart I’ll give him that, but I was smarter and no one but I saw it, but Nick and Tala, had slowly started to move meaning that they were only seconds from waking. We could win this.

(PICTURE OF STORMS DEMON ON THE SIDE)