Chapter 9

A/N

Okay guys this is gonna explain what Tala was saying before, like as she blacked out, Hope you enjoy, by the way I'm going to introduce the Delano from like Tala’s first chapter if you forget Delano means of the night and they take wolves who go against the pack and torture them.

Anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Xx SophieBoffie

Tala’s POV

When I woke up I saw a beautiful set of eyes staring back at me Eira sighed in happiness when she took in her and my mate. I sighed in contentment as he introduced himself to me we talked for around an hour until the nurse came in and told me I could go. When I left with Nick he took me to the school I found myself in the living room surrounded by the people Jess had introduced to me. I felt like this was a small family type of group. I felt complete when I sat on Nicks lap I felt safe and warm and protected by him. After a while I went up to my room with Nick he left me at my door making sure I felt comfortable with him. I jumped in the shower after two days of sleep I washed my hair and my body throuoghly making sure I got all the grime off from my previous days of training. I changed into a pair of tracksuit pants and a blue singlet. Eira would have wanted to go for a run but being with Nick calmed her down meaning I would get a better sleep. I fell back into my extremely comfy bed getting under the covers and falling into a deep sleep.

************************

(Flash Back)

The fireworks burst in the night sky, reds, greens, blues and silvers sending loud resounding sounds through the night. My brother led up a group of young werewolves they started to surround me I turned myself around looking at all of my attackers when I had made a full revolution back to my brother I was sucker punched in the face I was pushed and shoved, punched and kicked, tripped and pulled, until I could no longer stand.

They were laughing the whole time watching my pain but I could never attack them, the pack whore walked over to my brother. “Look at this weakling such an idiot she doesn’t even know how to defend herself” they all cracked up laughing Kevin, my brothers future Beta pulled me up by the hair almost pulling out my hair by the roots. He let me go when I was upright and could hold myself up. David my brother spat at me right in the face I ground my teeth, clenching my hands into fists.

“You’re a weakling, nobody loves you, you do not deserve to be a part of this pack, you don’t deserve to have Alpha blood” my fists clenched harder my knuckles turning white, and my nails digging into my palms drawing blood. I couldn’t take it anymore, my control broke the single hair thin string broke and my anger, resentment, hate, and murderous feelings came out I punched him hearing the distinct crunch of his nose breaking. Kevin jumped for me I turned just in time to punch him in the stomach rendering him useless on the floor each person then jumped for me and each was then on the floor unconscious or writhing in pain.

David got back up  his face covered in blood, he gave me a look of sheer and utter disgust, he hated me and I always knew that but I put myself into a place of false hope thinking that he might have the tiniest bit of love for me since I was his sister. But now I saw how much he truly hated me, it had consumed him wanting all the power in the world for himself.

He ran at me head on nose still cascading scarlet red blood onto his now blood stained light blue shirt, and into the bright white snow. I flipped him over onto his back and started to brutally beat him, until I realised he was laughing. I glared at him “WHAT!”