Chapter 8

A/N

OK yay so last chapter was long so you have to give me credit for that… well anyway this chapter will be nicks explanation of meeting his mate, TALA, now after this chapter it’s going to explain the whole thing from last chapter

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Xx SophieBoffie

Nicks POV

I watched Tala the whole day I watched her strengths as she fought I noticed she never made the first move she never threw the first punch but always won. She pinned men double her size and flipped people over who gave me a hard fight. I watched her beat all of the strongest guys in our school, and then I noticed another thing she never looked above the person’s shoulder never making any slight connection with the person. When I realised she had beaten Hrodwulf I walked into the circle waiting for his stubborn self to call the Truce.

When he finally did she was off him in a second and standing opposite me in the circle. I looked her up and down. With her shirt off I could see that she was built of muscle, her arms looked strong her stomach sculpted, and her legs looked ready to pounce. I thought I would be able to beat her taking out her throat so I bent forward she followed my position and we started to charge at each other when I was a meter or so I reached out for her throat bracing my arms together by holding my left hand on my right elbow locking my position in place she followed suit and matched me. Then she looked up meeting my eyes. Dusk my wolf howled out letting me know that Tala was our mate.

She had gorgeous blonde hair that was tied back in a ponytail the light glinted off making her look like she had a halo, my angel. Her deep ocean blue eyes had green, gold and black flecks within them. She had a long black streak at the front of her hair on the left side.

I felt so protective of her already I noticed everyone staring at us and remembered she had no shirt on with guys lustfully looking at her I started to growl until I saw her swaying her eyes starting to close and then all too fast she fell flat onto the ground I knelt down fast next to her calling her name her eyes drooped and finally closed.

I had just met my mate and now she was unconscious I felt lost even now, after not even being properly being introduced to her. I quickly grabbed her shirt from before and picked her up putting the shirt over her chest knowing the guys would be looking after her as soon as I had positioned her in my arms correctly I started to run everyone moved out of my way parting like the red sea. I ran to the nurses office with Coach and Mr Hunter trailing behind me.

Once I reached the office I lay her tenderly down on the bed, how could someone who beat everyone in the school look this innocent and fragile right now. I waited by her never leaving her side until she woke up after two days she finally awoke this was the second time I had seen her beautiful eyes they looked like they had seen pain no one should have gone through.

When she met my eyes she smiled it was such a beautiful thing to see like sunshine lighting up the room, I felt complete when I saw her smile and I knew it was because of me that she was smiling.

“Hey I'm Nick” I told her in a quiet wary tone making sure not to scare her or frighten her in any way there was no way I would sacrifice seeing that smile. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply her smile growing from identifying my scent.

“Mhmm and I'm Tala” she said in a sleepy tone we talked for another hour, I was content just to sit here forever, learning more and more about my beautiful mate. A few minutes later the nurse came in and checked Tala’s temperature, blood pressure and pulse after that was done she told us that Tala could go back and just to take it easy for the rest of the day. I walked Tala out of the nurses office and led her back to the main school grounds leading her into the main living room finding my friends instantly from the noise they were making.

I lead her to my group they all waved to her obviously Jess had introduced her to everyone I sat down on one of the leather armchairs and pulled her down with me making her sit on my lap, she giggled a little and then leaned back into my embrace.

This was my heaven I was sitting with my group of friends with the warmth of my mate sitting on my lap she would be perfect my pack would love her as their new Luna, my perfect strong amazingly beautiful mate.