Chapter 13

A/N

Ok I hope you guys liked last chapter I’m sorry I haven’t updated in a while I’ve had some stuff going on, including family and school crap, I'm seriously soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I have had about 20 assignments and I had to help my brother do something cause he is weird and doesn’t know how to, I know not many people really pay attention to this story I just thought that u deserved an explanation if u do. so yeah I hope you all enjoy my story this chapter has like two POV’s in it I’ve just got a bit of Nick’s so you know what is happening. Also do you guys think that I should have like a side story??? Just for fun like I don’t know Hrodwulf, or one of the guys like back in their own packs??? Comment ur ideas about who and what and stuff. Also comment any powers you think Tala should have.

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!! J

FAN!!!!!! J:D

Nicks POV

When Tala had left this place became colder, it became dead, no life other than me, and I was nothing without Tala. About 2 hours after she left I felt a concentrated pain all over my body, this was happening through the link, meaning Tala was feeling this pain but tenfold. I got up out of my seat pushing the blanket off me in the process the sudden movement caught me and I felt dizzy all of a sudden, but I had to keep going, I didn’t care what I told Tala, right now she was in pain, and I had to find her.

I stepped outside and all I saw was black it took a second for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, I started walking toward the edge of the mountain, then I was surrounded I felt the threat before I saw them, black hooded figures surrounded me. They tried to grab me but I fought them off I needed to get to Tala, even if it was the last thing I did.

Tala’s POV

When the pain had subsided I noticed I was in a bed, the black sheets clung to my sweaty skin, I saw I was only in my underwear now, I felt the bed dip beside me and I looked toward the source of the weight. Storm sat next to me I hurriedly grabbed the sheets and brought them to my chest covering myself as best as I could.

He chuckled slightly and looked me over before saying “Sister, you had your first demon attack, it means that the demon the Delano planted inside you has started to wake up, it’s starting to claim your body for one side….” He looked me directly in the eye he was holding something back and I knew it, I tried looking into his mind, but it came up blank “and…” I asked him.

“well, it’s just no one has seen a demon sign such as yours, and even more no one has seen an attack that bad, the worst was mine when I screamed but yours was….terrifying…we thought your where going to die”

The room became tense, “Storm….please tell me everything….anything you know about the Delano, or the demons about everything…please” I needed to know this,  if anything else I had to know the way they worked, how they operated the training, if they would hurt me, and everything else. And so began the hours and hours of explanation. I learnt that we would train daily, for hour and hours training both our strength, and our Special Gifts.  The Delano never showed their faces other than meals and prayers, I learnt that my demon would strengthen and that the training the Delano would put me through would be trying to claim it for the dark side. I learnt that by my demon attacks they could tell how strong I would be, and if I was claimed for good my tattoo would change and if I was changed for evil the same would happen.

When we were finally done I had so much knowledge of the Delano that no one else but Storm knew, then David walked in. “Up, get dressed and follow me” he ordered me throwing a dress at me in the process it had small blue diamonds and silver sequins outlining the side hole that always came with the dresses they gave me. As if knowing what I was thinking Storm spoke up “it’s because they want to see the demon sign change” I nodded and changed  while they waited outside when I walked out Storm gave me a black cloak and we started to walk I lifted the hood over my head as we walked down the cold marble hallways.

Through many different corridors and doors making our way ever so slowly down, as we went some of the Delano joined us by the end all of them where trailing us, most at a short distance away but some further, and I could sense their fear, they were scared of all of us but mostly me.

We stopped in front of a huge dark archway, the door covered in intricate carved designs, one of the Delano stepped forward and put their hand against the centre of the door, he bowed his head as did the others behind us, I closed my eyes and felt a power rushing towards me trying to push me over I felt dizzy, I reached out the grab something, anything to hold onto and my palm was met with a freezing burning sensation.

I tried to move my hand away but I couldn’t it felt like I was being held there and with each movement more of my arms felt the strange tingle. Eventually my whole body was exploding with the peculiar sensation, then a stabbing pain in my stomach brought me back from my daze, this was the second attack. Storm warned me that each attack got worse and worse. The stabbing pain increased and flowed to every muscle and bone in my body. Each feeling like I was being stabbed with a thousand swords made of silver.

I collapsed again, my head hitting the floor, vision going blurry but I saw as the great shadow of the doors opened and revealed the inner sanctum, I saw shadows holding a body down and I saw people rushing to help me as well as other holding down the person within.

I smelt the overwhelming scent of blood and a lot of it, if it was mine or the persons within I couldn’t tell I just smelt blood that was the last thing I smelt last thing I tasted last thing I saw. Blood.