Chapter 11

A/N

Ok so this chapter will be Tala’s POV of seeing her brother again and all that sort of stuff, I looked at the number and I'm #207 right now I'm soooooooooo psyched. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

XX SOPHIEBOFFIE

Tala’s POV

Family.

Family is meant to be there for you, to help you with your struggles, to help you when you’re in pain.

The people you are meant to constantly rely on, the people who should protect you, the people who should stand up for you and defend you above all costs. That is what family is for. Family can fight but always make up in the end because of love.

Not all families live up to the hype. When I was with Nick I felt safe like how you feel with a family like how I felt with my friends who had become my family even if I had only known them for a few days. Then my real family, my birth brother, my torturer, shows up and shatters my dream of having a half normal life.

When I heard his voice the husky, deep voice, I still felt his power over me. His voice had a trace of alpha power in it but mostly it was tired, it was the voice of a wolf on the run. A Rouge.

Nick sat with me listening to my stories, my torture, my transformation, my beatings; I could sense how the stories made him feel he was shaking in rage by the end of hearing them all. He stood and started pacing asking me questions about how a family could do such a thing, how they could live with themselves, how they could do that to a possible alpha, and why I let them treat me like that. He carried on cursing my family, and my pack, calling them horrible names. And I felt proud I felt so happy that I was not the only one who hated the pack, who hated how I was treated.

When he finally stopped his pacing and questioning and ranting, he sat down beside me, “I’m Sorry” he said simple and plain but I felt so loved by those two words, he was sorry I had to deal with something so bad and I knew I loved him for that. “I’m not” I whispered, he turned to me looking so surprised by my answer I thought his eyes would pop out of his head “What did you say?” he asked me. “I said, I’m not, because Nick all those things have made me the person I am today, and without that happening I might never have met you….” I was looking down at my hands playing with my fingers.

He tilted my chin up and made me look into his beautiful eyes “You’re so strong, most people would blame the world for all this but you don’t, you’re so perfect, I don’t deserve a mate like you..” he looked sadly down to his hand and I moved my face in front of his to make him look at me.

“You deserve so much more than me, but we will have to deal with each other, because believe me you are not getting out of my grip, I meant what I said if you try anything I will have you on your back” I teased him punching him lightly in the shoulder.

He jumped off the rock we were sitting on, startling me a little, “come with me babe” he told me grabbing hold of my wrist and pulling me with him out of the mouth of the cave.

He shifted and looked at me waiting for me to comply and I did he started off running before I was even finished shifting and I was off after him, catching up to him within a few seconds, we ran and ran and ran, playing with each other, jumping and crouching, playing chasings. Until we got to the sea it was another bay around the headland than the beach I had found. I followed him down the rocks and into a small crevice.

I shifted and followed him through the dark tunnel until I saw a small glimmer, the moon reflected on a pool Nick was already running to beat me in and I followed suit jumping in straight after him sending a splash his way.

He swam over to me, cornering me making me back into a rock wall. He kept swimming closer and closer until he rested his hands on either side of my head. He leaned into me and I followed his lead letting him dominate the kiss, it was a kiss that was full of love not of passion like the ones we had shared previously.

I groaned in pleasure as Nick started his kisses down my throat and to the sweet spot on my neck, his nibbling and licking driving me insane with lust. He pushed his body to mine only now did I rember that we where nude after shifting I moaned and groaned feeling his tounge lick the spot.

He removed his face from the crook of my neck and looked at me questioningly, silently asking if I wanted this, I nodded hurridly and moved his face back to the same spot, just as he was about to bite me I felt him enter my core. I screamed in pleasure and then he bit me sending another huge jolt of pleasure through me rocking me to my soul.

We continued on into the night, I was finally mated to the beautiful man that was my mate, Nick Lyall, Alpha of the Moon River pack, the only man who made me feel loved.

We lay on the sand inside the cave letting the moon hit our bodies covered in droplets of water and sweat, making us reflect the light, which made Nick look like a God. He had tired and was now sleeping with his head on my stomach while I played with his hair.

Just as I was admiring my stunningly handsome mate, a jolt of pain washed through me, the tattoo on my side started burning it felt like someone was stabbing me I let out a gasp of air and that was all it took for Nick to be up and alert he saw me grasping my ribs. The pain most intense there, Nick’s eyes widened and I followed his gaze to the tattoo that was now shining silver. I could feel the Delano calling to me.

The Delano, I had promised to return to them, after I had mated and I felt my eyes go dark and suddenly I was standing in the snow garden where I had been transformed. Surrounded by the black hooded figures again.

The leader stepped forward again “Tala, you have mated and now you must return to us” he looked me over and I noticed I was in a black dress that had a cut on my side revealing my tattoo, with a single silver sequence strap on the top.

“Your demon sign is very confusing it shows two different sides it shows both good and re birth, by the roses but also evil and death by the black and the vines wrapping around your stomach, a very interesting one you will become” a man spoke up looking at my side I scowled in his direction, but he did not back down.

“If I must come back may I bring my mate with me?” I asked the leader I didn’t think I would be able to stay away from Nick for long now that we had mated and marked each other.

“You may bring him as far as your packs old territories the rest of the way you must continue on your own, is that understood?” He told me I nodded solemnly, I didn’t want to leave Nick but if the Delano ordered it then it must be done.

“Tala, you must come now, you may go back to school and tell Mr Hunter the time has come he will understand, then pack and come to us straight away, or else you will slowly start to die and your mate will as well” I nodded knowing this already except about Mr Hunter meaning he was connected in some unknown way.

I felt myself start to fade out and then I heard him talk one last time “if you do not comply we will capture your mate and he will be used as a sacrifice think about that Tala”.

I felt the sand beneath my bare back, and Nick’s hands shaking me waking me up, the black and fuzziness that was covering my eyes now slowly starting to disappear.

“Tala….Tala….O thank god you’re awake” I nodded sitting up quickly feeling a head spin come on at the sudden movement “whoa babe…slowdown”  

“No Nick we have to go now, The Delano have called us”

A/N

Duh Duh DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OK so that was Tala’s version and a bit more on the Delano and now they are finally mated, sorry for all those people who wanted me to go into detail about the s3x scene I'm not very good at that sorry. Anyway what do you think will happen next please comment, or message me any powers you want Tala to have I need some ideas xxx

AND the side picture is the dress tala was wearing in the meeting with the Delano