Chapter 10

A/N

Okay I seriously love everyone I'm over 1,800 reads I'm soooooo happy please keep reading and recommend to others if you want. I know its pretty terrible its sort of a filler chapter. I hope you like it and please continue to give feedback and ask any questions if you dont understand something

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Xx SophieBoffie

Nicks POV

I woke with Tala still in my arms her warmth felt right to me, I looked down to her side looking at the elaborate design of roses above her hip, it truly was beautiful, with my alpha powers I tried to look into her head but I came up with nothing it was blocked she must be truly strong to protect her mind while she sleeps.

She started stirring so I slid her closer to my chest making some of our skin touch, sending tingles through my entire body. When she opened her eyes they were rimmed with red, reminding me of her crying last night, that was such a painful experience, someone who I thought so strong brought to tears over a nightmare.

She rolled over so our chests pressed together, she was like an angel even with tear stained cheeks, red rimmed eyes and messy hair, she was my angel, she was mine.

She hopped out of bed a few minutes later and walked over to the bathroom turning on the shower, when she got out and was completely dressed I got a message through the school mind link.

“No Training today or this weekend, you will all have Today, Friday, and both Saturday and Sunday off, also there will be a mixer tonight outside by the lake” Mr Hunters voice came through our heads, the mixers here where legendary, and to add onto that that we had no training for the weekend meant that we could get drunk and not have to worry about the hangover too much.

Tala looked over to me and smiled, her bright eyes looked me over taking me in once again, my eyes went to here almost bare body being in only a sports bra and short shorts, it drew attention to the beautiful tattoo that sat on her hip. My eyes grazed over it again, when Tala snapped her fingers in front of my face. “You want to go for a run?” she asked me, I nodded, her whole face lit up with the one gesture, “I know exactly where to go, grab your swimmers” she ordered me I watched as she moved around the room grabbing a bikini for her and chucking it in a small bag.

I walked out of the room and back to mine grabbing a pair of grey board shorts, and made my way back to Tala’s room, her room smelt just like her, a combination of burning wood and fragrant roses, I would never get tired of that smell.

When I opened the door she was standing by the open window looking off into the distance, I could tell she sensed me as she stiffened and then relaxed, she turned around to face me and looked deep into my eyes, I didn’t even realise I was walking until I was a mere meter away from her, we both leaned in and again our lips met, working in sync with each other, we both fought for dominance, when we finally pulled away we were breathless.

“You can ask the guys if they want to come with us” I nodded and sent out an invite to my friends through a private link. Everyone responded and said we would meet down at the entrance in fifteen minutes. Tala and I made our way down for a bit of breakfast after we had packed a towel and some money.

We finished up and met outside with the others we all shifted and put our clothes in our separate bags and started running Tala lead us, her stunning white fur reflecting the sunlight, it took us around an hour to reach the beach as we all jumped and played and tumbled and chased our friends in wolf form. When we finally arrived it was around 11 o’clock in the morning. We all went behind bushes and changed into our swimmers and then walked down to the beach together.