Chapter 2

A/N

Ok hey guys sorry for the short chapter I was just seeing if it would be a good story to continue with I’ll get writing now and hopefully will have another chapter or two up later this week or next week. This chapters going to be another one explaining stuff sort of an intro to different characters. Again sorry for all typo’s, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. I love getting all the messages so post what you think of the story.

O yeah by the way most of the names in this story will mean something in the end like it will contribute to the story I'm gonna post what the names mean just for fun

So Nick’s last name Lyall means- from the Old Norse personal name Liulfr, meaning "shield wolf."

And Tala who you’ll read about in a second means- Wolf (it’s a Native American name meaning wolf)

And Delano meaning of the night (this name isn’t actually anything to wolf but its in the story and it has meaning so yeah)

Vote, Comment and Fan

Xxx

Tala’s POV

The blacked out windows gave me no hints to where I was travelling all I knew was that my family was killed each one taken from this world from our home. There were two of my pack left myself and my brother but he left, he left long ago, training to become the strongest were of all. My family treated me roughly because I was the second child of the Alpha. I was strong though that was why I was hidden by my brother he didn’t want anyone knowing he wasn’t the strongest.

That’s the thing I'm not technically stronger I just know how to fight better and I make use of my opponents strength. My family and pack rely on our pure blood strength but none of them use tactics. They always make the first move they barge while I stay still waiting, calculating, assessing my opponent.

Each day of the past year I have been abused, I was used as a slave in my pack house. Each person treated me differently some hit me if I did the slightest thing wrong others hit me for fun, some people cut me with knives, others beat me so much that my skin broke and blood would gush out.

The thing that sucked was that honestly I could beat them all to a pulp or even kill them but if I did I would be taken away and put through a hundred times worse by the Delano the dark ones put on this earth to punish wolves who go against the pack not many know of them but they are the most feared. They torture you to your limits never letting off, never giving you the release of death, just hundreds of years of complete and utter pain.

I let them hit me and cut me and beat me to near death always waiting always wanting for a better life, but I was never relieved from my pain, I was always stuck in this, my own personal hell.  

I am Tala Lupus the first girl in a long line of male Alpha’s from the nomadic pack, Blood Moon Pack, the most vicious and cruel pack around, I’m not only saying that because I have been treated badly I’m serious, each new wolf entering our huge amount of land in green land must be approved by the Alpha and they must first go through our torture chamber to make sure they intend no harm towards the pack. I have been in there many times being chained to walls and whipped, being shocked with an electric current, shot with rocks through a paintball gun, cut by the knife wall, made to walk on the street of fire and nails, each scratch was repaired quickly but after so many years of torture my healing grew slower, my bones would heal in a week, not a day as usual. My bruises would stay on my body for days, and the scars stayed on my body for weeks.

My goal in life is to get away from my pack and now that has happened I am free, but now someone shipped me off to a boarding school for wolves thinking I would benefit from it. The car slowly came to a stop the windows still gave me no hope to see where I was. The door opened and I was blinded by a bright white light.