Chapter 4

Kyubimon looked at Etemon, her eyes glowing in the color of light lavender. She looked at the monkey before her, showing her teeth as she growled.

    "So you've gone from a hot mama furry to a total animal, huh? Well let's hear them fightin' words, babeh!" Etemon said challengingly.

    "Ri-en..." Ren said, concerned.

    "Grrrr... GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyubimon lunged at her foe, tackling him to the ground. She then grabbed onto his tail with her mouth. She flung him back and forth, smashing him into the ground over and over. Then she threw him into a car.

    "AUGH!" Etemon shouted upon impact. "Yow! I said fightin' words! Let them lyrics shout BEFORE you play that melo- oh no." Etemon's attention finally snapped back into reality, only to get hit by a barrage of fox-tail inferno. "OWWW!! YOW-OW-OW-OW!" He swatted at the flames, trying to put them out.

    "GRRRAAH!!!!!!!!" Kyubimon leaped up into the air. "DRAGON WHEEL!" She started doing numerous front flips mid-air, her tails creating a bluish purple fire. The wheel of fire launched at etemon in the shape of a dragon. But it didn't explode on impact. It pushed him into the air.

    "HE-HEY NOW!" Etemon said frantically. "I get airsick!" The dragon turned to the right, only to slam into Etemon again. It kept doing it again and again, over and over and over. As though Kyubimon was trying to beat him senseless.

    "Ngh..." Takeru said, regaining consciousness.

    "Takeru!" Akamon shouted in relief, hugging his buddy very tightly. "Thank goodness you're alright!"

    Takeru looked up, seeing Etemon's little predicament. He also saw the flames on the tips of Kyubimon's tails, which were connected to the dragon-shaped blast.

    "Ri-en..." Takeru said.

----------------------------------------------------Chapter 4: RUSHvisor----------------------------------------------------

    "GRRAAAHHHH!!!" Ri-en continued to shout, still in Kyubimon form. Her dragon wheel continued to slam into Etemon repeatedly. Just then, her blast took a dive, smashing Etemon into the ground as a cloud of dust arose with a little bit of flame from the attack.

    "Ngh..." Etemon grunted, almost out of strength. "No, this ain't lights out for Ete-AUGH!" Kyubimon forcefully placed her front right paw on Etemon's throat, growling like a wolf ready to go in for the kill.

    "Grrrr... GRRAAAHH!!!!" She lifted her front right paw up, and then brought it down on Etemon's chest, shredding through his body as it dissolved. When it did, large, oddly-shaped fragments remained, as they were absorbed into Kyubimon.

    Takeru smiled, and instantly got up like nothing happened. "Alright!" He shouted, raising his fist in celebration. "You did it, Ri-en!" He approached Kyubimon. "Way to g-"

    Kyubimon turned to Takeru, her eyes still glowing light lavender as she still showed her teeth. "GGRRR!!!" She snarled, as though she was threatened. 

    "Takeru!" Ren called. "Get out of there!"

    Takeru turned to Ren. "Huh?"

    Kyubimon grabbed Takeru's hand using her mouth, throwing him into a dumpster. "GRRAAHHH!!!"

    "Aaaahhh- OOF!" ...he's fine. 

    "Takeru!" Akamon called.

    "This isn't good..." Ren said. "Only the best of Renamon digivolve into Kyubimon... If Ri-en isn't that kind of Renamon, then she probably can't control all that power."