Chapter 7

"Great job Joltmon!" Hyeon said with a smile on her face, as the RUSHvisor disintegrated, and returned to her smartphone.

    Joltmon inhaled through her nose, sniffing. "We're not done yet." She said. "Someone else is here."

    "There is?" Apparently, Ri-en couldn't sense it.

    "I thought you Renamon could tell when someone gets close."

    Suddenly, a somewhat high-pitched, gurgling voice came from above. "Well, looks like we've been found out. No point in hiding anymore!"

    Everyone looked up to see a little green Digimon with red eyes and an orange crest on its head, looking over the edge of a shipping crate as it gazed upon them.

    Hyeon was first to respond. "Isn't that a Betamon?"

    "Whatever." said a female voice from above. A girl with teal hair walked forward to the edge of the crate, revealing herself. 

    "Who are you?" Takeru asked

    The girl replied with a slightly irritated tone. "My name is Chinami."

    "Wait a minute..." Hyeon closed her eyes for a second, recalling the name and the girl's appearance. "You're Chinami? As in Chinami Mizumoto?"

    "Huh?" Ren turned to Hyeon. "You know her?"

    "In a way. I heard that she went missing five years ago."

----------------------------------------------------Chapter 7: A fight----------------------------------------------------

    "Seven years ago?"

    "If this is the same girl they talked about on the news, then she's Chinami Mizumoto."

    "Mizumoto?" Takeru thought for a second. "Are you telling me that she's the daughter of Vanessa Mi-"

    "DON'T YOU DARE CALL THAT WITCH MY MOTHER!!!" Chinami yelled, bearing a furious expression.

    "What?"

    "Nami..." Betamon said, looking to the girl.

    "I suffered so much because of her! She forced all that useless education on me, and didn't even care about what I felt... She's no mother!"

    "That's not true." Hyeon said. "Your mom is still looking for you. She keeps bringing you up at every-"

    "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Chinami jumped off the large shipping container, and Betamon followed her. She landed on both feet, and stood up straight. The look in her eyes meant only one thing; she meant business.  She reached into her coat pocket to pull something out. Whatever it was, it appeared digital, but slowly became more and more tangible. Once it was fully revealed, it manifested in her hand as a RUSHvisor.