Chapter 6

"When you're partnered up with a rush Digimon, it's not a game anymore. It's a real battle. Takeru, this is a matter of humanity's future."

    "Humanity's future?" Takeru asked. "Are you saying our world is on the brink of destruction?"

    "No, it's not that drastic. But these rush Digimon aren't appearing by coincidence. They're appearing because they're being sent in."

    "So you're saying..."

    "She's saying," Joltmon said, "that there's a Digimon behind all these attacks. The digital world's leader, BlitzMyotismon."

    "BlitzMyotismon?" Akamon asked.

    "Takeru, didn't 2A's CEO tell you any of this?" Hyeon asked. "She should have asked you to meet her and talk about the RUSHvisor code."

    "She was supposed to call me? Now that you mention it, I did get a letter from her, but all it had was a map with a red mark on it."

    "We should probably go there." Ri-en said. "We need to know what we're dealing with, and it sounds like the CEO will know."

    "Hold up a minute fuzzy." Joltmon said cautiously. "Just what makes you think we'll-"

    "Okay. Sure. Let's go." Takeru said. "I remember where it is. C'mon!" He and Akamon went running off. Ri-en followed.

    "Hey wait!" Hyeon called. "Where are you going? Come on, Joltmon. We better follow them."

    "Do you even know where they're going?"

    "No, but I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into." Hyeon ran after them.

    "Hyeon..." Joltmon said to herself. "I thought you weren't that trusting..." Joltmon ran after Hyeon. 

----------------------------------------------------Chapter 6: the digital world----------------------------------------------------

    Everyone arrived at the scene where Takeru and Ri-en first saw each other. The place was void of anyone except them.

    "This is the place. I'm sure of it." Takeru said confidently.

    "You sure, kid?" Joltmon asked. "We walked into four dead-ends on the way here! And Renamon had to start leading the way after the fourth one!"

    "Joltmon," Hyeon said. "You don't have to be so rude."

    "Hmph!" Joltmon closed her eyes, turning away from her tamer. 

    "It's alright." Ri-en said. "She's not the first Digimon who didn't trust me."

    "That's sad," Takeru said. "Are all digimon like this?" 

    "After what happened with BlitzLucemon, I wouldn't be surprised."

    "!!!" The camera zoomed in on Joltmon's eye. It sharply opened in shock. "Did you say BlitzLucemon?"

    "Yes. Why do you ask?"

    "I t-thought he was j-just a myth. A-are you s-saying he was r-real?"

    "Hold up." Takeru interrupted. "Who's BlitzLucemon?"

    "BlitzLucemon used to be a kind ruler of the digital world, our homeworld." Ri-en explained. "But one day, something changed in him. No one knows what happened. What we do know is that he became worse than a tyrant. He became a monster. A malicious beast who wouldn't hesitate to destroy all in his path."

    "He probably destroyed the path too," Joltmon added on. "It was brutal. Literally every Digimon in the digital world teamed up to fight him. It was an all-against-one war."