1- Signing

Ellie's pov:
I stood outside the arsenal training centre, looking up at the sky. I took a deep breath and slowly moved my feet towards the door. I scanned my access card and made my way inside. The first person I saw was Leah.

"Hi! What are you doing here?" She asked, happy to see me. "Just here for a meeting. Do you know where I would find Jonas?" I ask, hugging her. "Yep, I'll show you." She said, smiling.

"Get someone else to do it. We're going out." An annoyed voice said from behind me. "Come on, leah, let's go." It said more impatiently this time.

"It's fine you go. I'm sure I'll find my way." I said to leah, smiling. I didn't turn around to look at Katie because I knew what her reaction would be. "What are you doing here?!" She asked, scoffing. I ignored her. "By le!" I called behind me as I started to walk away.

"Hey, don't ignore me!" Katie said loudly. I continued to walk before I was dragged back by a hand on my jumper. "Oi! Watch it!" I spat as I turned around before storming out.

I eventually found Jonas' office where he was sitting waiting for me. "Ellie-May! I was starting to think you had changed your mind!" He laughed as he shook my hand. "I got a bit lost, Please call me Ellie," I said, laughing.

I took a few pictures of me holding up my shirt and signing the contract. "Here is your apartment key, and here's your schedule!" He said cheerily. "Welcome to the team!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jonas led me outside to where everyone was waiting. "Hey guys! As you know, we're 2 short as Katie and Leah went to pick up our new kit. This is our new player, Ellie-May Stone!" He said, introducing me to everyone.

There was a series of "Hi" from a few of the girls. Beth came up to me and hugged me. "Hi Ellie-May, I'm Beth Mead!" She said, smiling. "I know," I said, chuckiling.
She turned around to a tall brunette girl. "She knows who I am viv!" She said excitedly. "Most people do, your famous beth," The girl 'Viv' said smiling.

She was next to step forward and hug me. "I'm Vivianne, but everyone calls me Viv!" She said, smiling. "Ok, viv, everyone can call me just Ellie, by the way," I said as we made our way to the pitch to train.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in the locket room and looked at my schedule. "Not too bad," I said to myself. I heard the door open as u looked up. Katie walked in with her airpods in and on her phone, without even acknowledging I was there. She finally looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes. She took her airpods out and looked over at me again.

"You didn't answer my question, and did you ask Le before you stole her shirt?" Katie asked, pointing a finger at me. I ignored her flicking through my schedule once more. "Hey dipshit. I'm talking." She said, snapping her fingers. I again ignored her.

She began to get irritated. She walked up to me and shouted in my ear. "STOP IGNORING ME." I knew i was passing her off, but I couldn't care less.

I looked up from my schedule. "It's not leahs shirt." I reply bluntly. "Better not be mine." She says, leaning round to look at my back. "You've got to be shitting me." She says, rolling her eyes. "You're the new forward?" Pointing at me. "Yep." I reply, putting my stuff back in my bag.

As I picked my bag up and got to the door, I stopped. "Some people even say I'm your replacement. Cya Later McCard." I said, shutting the door before she could protest.

As I reach my car, I can hear someone running behind me. I get in my car and shut the door. Katie approaches my window and signals for me to roll it down. I put the radio on and started singing along to '22' by Taylor Swift.

Katie begins banging on my window. I just turned the radio up. I can see her lips moving as she's shouting. I put my hand to my ear and mouthed, "I can't 5 you, sorry!" And continued singing.

I saw Beth come up to the window and drag Katie away. Viv waved at me as I pulled away from the training ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I got to the carpark where my apartment was mebt to be, I saw I had been tagged in a post on Instagram.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wonderful training day with the Arsenal team. And with our new player @EllieStone2

Beth Mead, Vivianne Miedema, Leah Williamson, Lotte Wubben-Moy, Katie McCabe, and 5 others were tagged.

I put my phone inside my hoodie and grabbed my bags from the boot. I read my schedule and looked for room number 23. I knocked and someone opened the door straight away. "Oh god not you." Katie said standing next to the door. I rolled my eyes. Looks like Katie's my roomate. Lucky me.