2- Roomates

I unpacked my stuff into the free wardrobe and tucked my suitcase under my bed with my foot. I managed to get it half the way unde rbut it wouldn't budge anymore. I bent down and pushed it full under, as I stood up I could feel someone watching me. I glanced over my shoulder and Katie not so sneakily averted her eyes back to her phone quickly.

As I finished the last of unpacking I heard Katie get up and go to the bathroom. I glanced into her room and saw she'd left her phone on the bed. I ran to her room and locked the door. I put it ontop of the ceiling fan but it was too heavy. I shoved it in the waste band of my shorts then quickly rushed to my room just in time for Katie to finish. I grabbed some nike pro's and a cropped top and went into the bathroom. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail and threw my clothes on.

I came put of the bathroom and heard banging. "Could you keep it down!" I shouted. Katie came storming out of her room. "You've hidden my phone! Give it back!" She said jabbing her finger into my chest. She poked me again. "Is that my phone!?" She asked annoyed.

"Is what your phone?" I asked innocently. "THAT RECTANGULAR OBJECT THAT YOU'VE STUFFED IN YOUR BRA!" She started shouting. I got up and went back into my room. "Maby it is maby it isn't." I said closing the door to my bedroom. I barely made it onto my bed before she burst through the door.

Her face had gone red and she looked pissed. "Give it back." She huffed. "Nope." I said opening my book and beginning to read. Next thing I saw was her hand reach over my book and pull my top put so she could see her phone.

She quickly grabbed her phone and looked at me. "Dont do that again or I swear." She said angrily. I sat in shock realising that she had just put her hand in my bra. She slammed the door to my bedroom and stamped back to her room.

I got a text from beth:

                               Meado ❤️
Hey, me and a few girls are
Going clubbing wanna come? x

                                          Sure! I'll be ready.              
                                          in 10 x

Dress nice!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh getting up of my bed. I went over to my wardrobe and got out my black corset top dress. I threw it on and got my makeup out of my bag. I couldn't find my hair straightners. I threw on a dressing gown.

I opened my door and looked in the living room. Couldn't find them. Looked in the bathroom, no where to be seen. "Looking for these?" Katid said yawning.

I looked up at her. She had a suit on but with baggy ish trousers. I'm not gonna lie she looked good. "Yes. Give them back." I ask. "Where are your manners Ellie-May?" She tuts.

"Where were your manners when you body slammed me almost ending my career?" I hissed. A flash of unreadable emotion could be seen in her eyes for a few seconds. "Calm down! I can practically see the wrinkles forming." She said cockily. I ran up to her bed and jumped on it. I caught her off guard and snatched the straighteners out of her hand.

I finished getting ready in my room and came out.

*outfit inspo*As I walked into the kitchen I heard Katie suck her breath in through her teeth

*outfit inspo*
As I walked into the kitchen I heard Katie suck her breath in through her teeth. I could see she was staring but I couldn't care. I wanted to go out and have a good night.

I heard a knock on the door. I opening the door and beth rushed in within seconds suffocating me with a hug. "Heyyy! I missed you!" She said smiling. Viv came in behind her rolling her eyes but smiling. "Wow El you look stunning!" She said jumping up and down. Viv coughed slightly. "You always look stunning" Beth said kissing Viv on the cheek.

"Come on then let's go." Beth said shoving me out the door and pulling Katie off her bed. There were a few girls in the hallway including: Lotte, Leah and Alessia. I gave them all a polite smile. "Alessia right?" I ask pointing to the tall blonde. "Yep!" She said smiling. "Your eyes look really pretty" I said smiling. "Not trying to be wierd but I just notice things about people." I said hugging her. "No it's fine, thank you!" She said smiling.