17- News

Ellies pov:
I woke up to Milo licking my face. Giggling I pushed him off and went downstairs following the sound of Millies questionable singing skills.

Opening the kitchen door I saw millie dancing and singing along to 'stick season' using a wooden spoon as a microphone.

*Flashback*
Ellies pov:
"Katie where are you going!" I shouted after her and she ran off. It was dark and we had been drinking at a small pub in London before katie ran off. She stopped under a street light and grabbed my hands pulling me in for a kiss before giggling and starting to dance. She used her phone as a microphone and started spinning around and dancing. She was wearing Levi's and a white cropped top so she had to be cold but she still refused to take my jacket.

I admired her as she danced. Her skinny jeans highlighting her legs and her top barely covering much. She twirled then giggled as she pulled me to dance with her.

*end of flashback*

Ellies pov:
Millie turned around and dropped her spoon. "You scared me!" She said putting her hand on her chest. I giggled picking up her spoon and giving it back to her. She playfully hit me with it before putting it in the washing up bowl. "I'm going to the shops I'll be back in about 2 hours ok?" Millie said grabbing her bag and keys. "Yeah that's fine" I said smiling stroking milo. "You can take him for a walk if you like" Millie said gesturing towards Milo. "Ok see you later" I said as she walked out of the door.

I went back upstairs and unlocked my phone. 18 missed messages from katie and still 2 from viv. I opened vivs chat.

My work wife 💍⚽️

Hey, you ok? xx

Ellie I really think you
should talk to katie
she looks terrible. x

Hey viv, Im fine x

im still at Millies. I'll see. x

I clicked off of the chat and looked at what katie had sent me.

McCard ⚽️💗

Ellie, please answer.

I know I messed up but I
cant lose you. Please?

Ellie I know your getting
my messages it says
delivered.

You didnt come back to Beth's
are you ok? x

Ellie I really am sorry please
hear me out.

I love you.

My eyes widened. "I love you." That was the first time katie had said I love you to me directly in english and not when I was asleep. I breathed out shakely and locked my phone. I slowly slotted it into my back pocket and walked over to my suitcase to grab my notebook and pen. I went across the hallway into Millies soare room and grabbed my guitar that I left when I last stayed over.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ellies pov:
My small break was over and it was time to go back to training. I didnt want to face katie but I knew I had to. I was still staying with Millie but she didnt mind. Beth went to Katie's and got me the rest of my things so I could settle into my room at Millies. My new car had been delivered but I haven't drove it yet.

I opened the front door and stepped out onto the driveway. I unlocked my car and sat in the drivers seat. I took a deep breathe and turned the car off. Millie waved to me as she got in her car to go to training and I smiled as she pulled away.

When I got to training I walked into the gym where the other girls were and began talking to alessia and beth. I did a quick scan of the room but couldn't see katie anywhere which was strange.

"Guess what?" Alessia asked excitedly. "What?" I asked smiling. "I'm getting my own house!" She said smiling proudly. I hugged her and looked over her shoulder to see katie walking into the gym. She looked terrible. Her eyes were red and she still had some smudged makeup on her face, her hair had been thrown into a ponytail and she looked exhausted. But somehow she still managed to look beautiful.

She looked up and saw me staring. She opened her mouth but was cut off by a voice. "Ellie! Can I speak to you for a moment?" Jonas said smiling. "Of course" I said taking one last look at katie then following him into his office.

Katie's pov:
I walked into the gym and instantly saw Ellie. She looked better than I did, she was smiling but I could see she wasnt truly happy but no one else seemed to notice.

I began walking over to her when Jonas's voice cut me off. "Ellie can I speak to you for a moment?" He asked smiling. Ellie took one last look at me before following him to his office.

I walked over to beth and she looked at me sympathetically. "Katie you look awful." She said hugging me. "Thanks." I said forcing out a small laugh. Viv came over and gave beth a look. "Have you two talked?" Viv asked lowering her voice. "About what?" Alessia asked confused. I forgot she was there. "Katie and Ellie had a fight" Beth explained. Alessia nodded listening before turning to me. "Well Ellie has every right to be upset but I'll talk to her when i see her later ok? It's horrible seeing you two like this." She said smiling slightly. "Ellie seems fine?" Beth said confused. "Trust me shes not" Alessia said.

Ellies pov:
"As you know Manchester United are looking desperately for a forward as there has been many injuries in there squad. We have decided to put you on loan to them beginning next week so in 3 days. Is that ok?" Jonas asked softly. I was shocked. I hadn't been at arsenal that long and I was already going on loan. "Yes that's fine" I said feeling a lump forming in my throat. I shook jonas's hand and left. I walked through the the gym straight past beth who tried to talk to me.

Katie's pov:
Ellie practicing ran through the gym to the match changing rooms. Beth looked at her confused and slightly hurt. "Go find out what's wrong" Alessia said nudging me. "Why me?" I said confused. "Katie Alison McCabe go now." Alessia said pushing me. Beth laughed and Viv held back a giggle. "Alessia Mia Terisa Russo I thought we agreed not to tell people my full name" I winded. Alessia went bright red as Viv started uncontrollably laughing at her full name. Alessia pushed me again but before I could go to find ellie she walked back into the gym.

Instantly gio walked over to her and put her arm round her shoulder steering her to the back of the gym with her and jen.

Ellies Pov:
At the end of training all I wanted to do was go home. Not back to Millies, but back to the apartment with katie. I sighed taking off my football boots. "I'm going to go now" Gio said smiling before leaving. I gave her a small smile and started putting my things in my bag. "Ellie everyones coming over to mine and vivs tomorrow for a movie night you should come, bring your guitar too!" She said before leaving.

"You play guitar?" Alessia asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes but not that often" I said smiling. "Fair enough" She said picking my bag up for me and putting her on bag on her back.