13- where is she?

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the other car connect with the side of mine. I felt my car flip and roll a few times before finally coming to a stop. I could just about make out the sound of somebody shouting. My ears were ringing and I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I opened my eyes and I was upside down in one of the ditches. I blinked slowly as I tried to look around me but everything was blurry, everything was spinning, everything was moving. I could see my blood on the cracked pieces of glass that laid on the roof of my car. I heard someone shout. something about not moving. I panicked as I tried to speak but my throat was dry. everything started to spin again, I tried blinking but the glass I was previously looked at seemed to be moving further and further away, my breathing became shallower and shallower... i could hear sirens... i closed my eyes and everything turned black.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Miss? Miss? are you awake?" a voice asked. I blinked squinting slightly as my eyes adjusted to the bright light. "mhmm?" I asked coughing slightly. "Do you know where you are?" a nurse asked me helping me to sit up. "the hospital?" i asked rubbing my forehead. "you were in a car accident" the nurse said putting her hand on my arm. "luckily you haven't done to much damage for the major crash you had. Your shoulder was crushed slightly when your car rolled but it should only need resting for 6-8 weeks. Your ankle however will need resting for at least 10-12 weeks." she said looking at my chart.

I looked down at my foot and saw I had a boot on. I groaned. "is there anyone here?" I asked looking around the room. "you haven't put anyone down on your emergency contact list so we didnt call anybody sorry." the nurse said with a small smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Katie's pov:
I rubbed my eyes. I didn't get any sleep last night, Ellie hadn't come back from shopping but I just assumed that she'd stayed round a friends place as some of her old teammates were in town then gone to training after.

"Katie! where's Ellie?" Alessia asked bumping into my shoulder. "Oh uh no idea I thought she'd be here?" I asked confused. I stopped walking as a strange feeling crept over my body. something wasnt right. I felt sick. "You ok? Your really pale!" Beth said walking up behind me. I didnt answer, I turned around and walked back into the building towards Jones's office. "Where is ellie?" I asked confused. "what do you mean?" he asked standing up. " Where the fuck is she?!" I shouted "Where is she!" I asked again this time starting to cry.

A crowd had begun to form behind me. "Katie... someone's called they want to speak to you." Beth said handing me her phone.

K- Hello?
?- Hello this is the Queen Elizabeth hospital! We recently treated a patient early hours of this morning and shes been asking for you.
K- I'll be right there.

I handed the phone back to beth. "what's happening?" Kyra asked confused. "I think Ellies at the hospital. I'll message you all when I know more." i said running back to the changing rooms.

I began to shake as I got closer and closer to the hospital. I was definitely driving over the speed limit but I didnt care. I dumped my car in one of the first available bays and ran inside.

"I'm here to see Ellie Stone." I said to the receptionist out of breath. "yep room 23 floor 2" the receptionist smiled.

Ellies pov:
I heard a knock on the door. "Come in?" I asked curiously. I saw Katie's head poke round the door before the rest of her body followed. "what happened! are you ok!" She questioned running over to me. "Some twat didnt stop at a read light and went straight into the side of me" I chuckled. Katie lifted her hand up to trace over the cut on my lip and the cut on my forehead. "You still look just as beautiful dont worry" she whispered. "what was that?" I asked raising an eyebrow smiling. Katie went red. "I said that out loud didnt I?" she groaned. i laughed before realising katie yawn and rub her eyes. "you look awful have you not slept?" I questioned. "not really." she admitted.

I moved over and patted the space next to me. she cautiously climbed onto my bed and sat there awkwardly. I giggled moving her arm so it went around my shoulders and i turned my back to rest on her chest. "god I was so worried." she sighed relaxing while stroking my arm. "well I'm in a boot for a few weeks plus I need a new car now" I laughed. "i should probably tell the fans I'm not dead at somepoint aswell" i added smiling.

Katie got her phone out of her pocket and sent a text the the arsenal group chat. "what are you doing?" I questioned sleepily. "updating everyone" she said smiling. I closed my eyes slowly and settled into Katie's arms being careful of my shoulder.

Katie's pov:
I looked down at ellie and she was fast asleep. I yawned. it wouldn't hurt me to have a nap either. I placed a kiss on her forehead then closed my eyes and relaxed and got comfortable letting my eyes slowly close.

Beth's pov:
I opened the door to ellies room. "Viv look!" I whisper shouted at her. She smiled. Katie and Ellie were curled up together in a deep sleep. Katie's head was rested ontop of ellies and ellies hands had wrapped themselves into Katie's shirt. they looked so peaceful. "let's leave them for abit" viv said dragging me away. "fine but let me get a picture!" I said giggling. "Go away beth." katie whispered making me jump. "were leaving!" Viv said pushing me out of the door despite my protests.

An: this chapter was a tiny bit rushed but only bc I have so many ideas for all different chapters that i want to write them all down before I forget!

I haven't gone back through and checked spelling sorry! xx