15- unexpected guest

Ellies pov:
"ELLIE MAY!" I heard someone gasp dropping something on the floor. I rolled off of katie standing up quickly. "Millie what are you doing here?" I asked embarrassed. "I came to give you this because of your injury but it seems like your doing fine" she said with a smirk picking up the bag she dropped on the floor. I walked over to her and punched her arm lightly before hugging her.

"Thank you mills" I said smiling. "On second thoughts though I'm going to see beth and leah, I'll come see you friday yeah?" she said kissing the top of my head gently. "sounds good, love you mills!" I said as I closed the door.

I felt Katie's arms snake around my waist. I turned, "Now where were we?" She asked with a grin pinning me against the back of the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's pov:
Ellie laid across my chest catching her breath. I pulled the covers up over us and started tracing over the scars on her back. She looked up at me grinning "why haven't we done that properly before?" she asked with a sparkle in her eye. "Well I only usually do that to people I'm dating" I replied laughing. Ellie paused. "Katie will you be my girlfriend?" She whispered. "Well actuallyyyyy" I teased smiling. She scoffed hitting my chest. "Of course I will" I laughed moving the hair out of her face. " Your very pretty, you know that?" She asked looking at every part of my face. "So are you" I replied placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. She laughed before settling down into my chest and hugging me. "Goodnight El." I whispered but she was already asleep. "I love you..." I whispered again.

------------------------------------------------------------
Katie's pov:
I woke up to a loud knock at the door. I opened my eyes, slowly blinking a few times. I had been laying on Ellie with my arms wrapped around her, and she was doing the same. I carefully moved out of her grip and put the covers over her.

I already had my shorts and my sports bra on, so I walked into the kitchen and found my shirt from last night pulling it over my head quickly. The person knocked again. "Hello?" I asked, opening the door annoyed.

"Hey Kate!" A tall blonde girl said, leaning in for a hug. "Hi, chrissy."I said coldly, avoiding her hug. "Aww, someone's grumpy." She pouted. "Katie?" Ellie called from the bedroom. "Oh. Do you have a girl over?" Chrissy said, barging past me. "Chrissy, leave!" I said, trying to pull her back.

Ellies pov:
A tall blonde opened the bedroom door. She was gorgeous, definitely Katie's type. "Uhh, hello?" I asked, pulling the covers over myself more. "What are you doing in my girlfriends bed?!" She shreaked. I froze. Girlfriend? I looked to where katie was standing behind her. She had never mentioned anything about this. She was looking at the floor playing with her hands. You've got to be kidding me.

"I'm very sorry. I wasn't told. I'm leaving." I said coldly, pushing past both women into the kitchen. "El, no, don't go," Katie said, grabbing my arm. I shook out of her grip and grabbed my airforces and the suitcase that was already by the door. "Ellie wait!" Katie shouted but I slammed the door before she could reach me. I got into the lift and I went out of the entrance and sat on the bench. I got my phone out of my pocket. "Beth? can you come get me? please... I need someone." I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

Beth's pov:
I swung into the carpark of the arsenal flats. Ellie was standing outside in the pouring rain in just a pair of shorts and a sports bra. She had a suitcase with her but nothing else. "Are you ok?" I asked as she climbed into the passenger seat shaking. "Katie. Shes got a girlfriend. I asked her last night and she said yes but didnt tell me about this!" She sobbed putting her head in her hands. "Its ok." I said trying to comfort her. I was going to kill katie.

I pulled up outside of my house and helped Ellie out of the car. Viv and Millie were already standing by the front door waiting for me to get back. I guided ellie down the path and into my house. "Jesus your freezing ellie!" Viv said shooting me a concerned look. "Millie can you take her upstairs? She needs to get warm." I asked smiling. Millie nodded before picking her up and carrying her up the stairs.

"What happened?" Viv asked worried. "Something about katie having another girlfriend? I'm going to kill her!" I said clenching my jaw. Viv put her hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "Just breathe beth." She said pulling me in for a hug.

Millie's pov:
I carried Ellie upstairs into the guest bedroom I was staying in. She was freezing and shaking. I walked across the hall and grabbed some of Beth's training stuff before coming back to were I left ellie. "Are you ok?" I asked concerned. All ellie did was cry and curl up into a ball. I helped her take of her wet shorts and put some joggers and Beth's shirt on. She was still shaking so I pulled off my Chelsea jumper and put it on her. I fixed her hair for her before picking her up and putting her under the covers. "stay millie." She whispered. I climbed into the bed and she rested her head of my lap. She let out a sigh and began to cry again slowly. "I thought she loved me." She sobbed. Seeing her like this broke my heart. I stroked her hair and brought her in for a hug rocking her gently.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Katie's pov:
"What the fuck! I left ages ago! You've just ruined my relationship with the girl I love." I shouted angrily. Chrissy smirked. "But you didnt deny that we were dating?" She said raising and eyebrow stepping towards me. "Get out. Now!" I shouted tears forming in my eyes. I opened the front door and pushed her out. I turned around and slowly let my back slide down the door, I felt a tear drop into my lap as I rested my head on my knees. I got my phone out of my pocket and tried to ring ellie. no answer.

I decided to ring beth this time.

"Beth? Is ellie there?" I asked panicked. "Yes but your not coming over." She replied bluntly. "Yes I am." I said hanging up the phone. I grabbed my car keys off the side and my coat before running to the elevator.