23- Decorating

Ellies pov:
When everyone arrived we sat on the floor in the lounge. "Right leah and Alessia do you want to do the lounge because I trust you to the most" I said laughing. "Viv and beth do you want to start on the kitchen?" Viv nodded. "And Steph and kyra could you do the bathrooms?" Kyra smiled "Yeah I dont mind".

"What am i doing?" Katie asked confused. "The bedrooms with me" I explained. Beth raised her eyebrow at me. "No beth" I said giving her a look. Katie smirked before handing paint to everyone. "Dont get any on my carpets beth" I said laughing. "Hey why was that just aimed at me!" Beth protested. "Because your the clumsiest" Katie said giggling.

"Snacks are in the kitchen" I said before walking upstairs. Katie followed carrying everything. "Not going to help? " Katie said struggling. "No" I smiled. Katie rolled her eyes.

When katie eventually made it upstairs I show her the bedrooms. "This ones Lilianas" I said pointing the to the smaller room. "You can have this on or that one" I said pointing to the two spare rooms. "Where are u sleeping?" Katie asked. "The master bedroom" I replied pointing the the bedroom down the hall. "I'll take that one" She said pointing the one opposite mine. I smiled before taking the paint off of her.

I put the light pink can of paint down on the floor or Lilianas room before going to look at my room. I had already painted it so I just needed to touch up and gaps. The wall where the bed was going was light grey and the rest of it was white. "Ellie!" Someone shouted up the stairs. "Yeah?" I shouted back. "Come here" They said. I walked out of my room and down the stairs.

Confused I walked into the kitchen, Beth was covered head to toe in paint. I gasped holding back a giggle. "What happened?" Alessia asked walking behind me, as soon as she saw beth she burt out laughing. "She tried to hand me the paint and dropped it all over herself" Viv explained. By this time everyone had come into the kitchen and was laughing. "I think it's in my eye" beth said laughing. "Go have a shower, lucky for you I haven't put new flooring down in the kitchen yet" I said laughing.

"Shes so stubborn I told her she wouldn't be able to lift it that high" Viv said rolling her eyes. "I'll pay to replace the floor" She added looking for her wallet. "Its fine the new floors get put in tomorrow" I said reassuring her. She smiled before hugging me. "Theres spare cans on paint in Katie's boot."I said handing her the keys.

I walked back upstairs and peaked into Katie's room. She was standing in the middle of the room with a piece of paper and a pencil. "What are u doing?" I asked making her jump. "Deciding where I want to put things" She said showing me her plan. "Looks good" I said kissing her cheek. I moved onto Lilianas room and began to paint the walls. It was a small room so it only took me about an hour.

"Ellie you've got packages!" Kyra shouted up the stairs. I walked down the stairs and opened the front door. "Packages for Ellie may stone" The delivery driver said smiling. I signed a few things and he carried the boxes inside. "Jesus ellie how many things did you order" Steph said laughing. "The painting down heres done by the way" Viv said coming in from the kitchen. "Three bed frames and mattress. Two sofas and decorations" I explained. We pushed the correct boxes into the right rooms.

"I'll come back tomorrow with Katie to set up all the furniture. Thank you all for helping I'll host a girls night when the house is done" I said smiling. "With Liliana?" Beth asked. "Yes beth" I said chuckling. Viv rolled her eyes with a smile.

After everyone left I laid on the floor, "You ok?" Katie asked standing over me. "Yeah I'm fine" I said closing my eyes. "Are you going to sleep?" Katie asked laughing. "No, help me up" I said lifting my arms up. Katie grabbed my hands attempting to pull me up but I pulled her down with me. "Your going to regret that" She said laughing. I jumped up and ran up the stairs with katie just behind me. I ran into my room and into the corner, "Ha your trapped!" Katie said coming towards me.

I saw the open door and tried to run past her but she caught my waist both of us falling to the floor. I laughed before realizing the position we were in. Katie was straddling my stomach pinning my hands to the floor above my head. I looked into her eyes, she looked from my lips to my eyes and to my lips again before leaning down to kiss me. The kiss became heated with both of us fighting for dominance. I tried to flip us over but Katie's grip was to strong and she smirked into the kiss. One of her hands moved from my wrists to the bottom of my shirt tugging at it gently.

Beth's pov:
"Trust you to forget you phone" Viv said rolling her eyes at me. "Oh shush" I said nudging her with my elbow. I walked up the pathway to Ellies front door. I heard some shuffling and someone run dow the stairs. "Hey Katie-" I said before looking her up and down. She had lip gloss smudged on the side if her face and her hair was a mess. "What were you doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her. "Nothing" She said quickly. "What do you need?" Ellie said appearing behind her. Ellies hair was now down and her shirt was un-tucked from her bottoms. "I know what you two were doing" I said pointing at the both of them.

"Leave them alone Beth!" Viv shouted from the end of the driveway. I sighed "Can I have my phone?" I said still looking them up and down. Ellie walked into the front room before returning with my phone. "Thanks" I said smiling.

Katie's pov:
I closed the front door and stood awkwardly in the hallway. Ellie smiled at me before going to the kitchen to find her bag. "Are you ok with coming back here tomorrow to help?" She asked handing me my keys. "Yeah that's fine" I said smiling.

Millies pov:
I heard a knock at the door. Milo got up from his place on the sofa and ran to the front door barking. "Milo shush!" I shouted steering him back towards the lounge. I opened the door to see Katie and Ellie standing outside. "Hey, are u coming in too?" I said to katie. "If that's ok?" Katie asked smiling at me. "Yeah come on in" I said moving so they could walk into the house.

"How much sugar have you filled her with?" Ellie asked laughing. "Uhhh noneee" I replied looking at the floor. "Mhmmm" Ellie said narrowing her eyes at me. "Momia!" Liliana said jumping off the sofa. Ellie bent down and lifted her up giving her a kiss. "Katie" She said pointing at Katie. Katie looked at both of us shocked. "She said my name!" She said proudly. "Who's your favourite?" I asked smiling. "You cant say that-" Ellie said not expecting her to answer. "Millie" Liliana replied pointing at me. "What did u bribe her with to say that?" Ellie asked laughing. "Ice cream" I replied smiling.

Ellie handed Liliana to katie before taking her coat off. "Did you get all of the painting done?" I asked opening the living room door. Milo ran straight up to us and jumped at Ellie. "Milo sit" I said sternly. He sat and looked up at Ellie. "Good boy" She said stroking him before sitting down on the sofa.

"Lilianas had dinner so she can go up whenever" I told Ellie. She smiled at me gratefully. "Do you want me to take her up?" Katie asked from the doorway, Liliana was practically falling asleep in her arms. "Yeah if you wouldn't mind" Ellie replied yawning.

Ellie pov:
I said goodnight to Millie and went upstairs, Katie hadn't come down do I assumed Liliana wasnt asleep yet. I opened my bedroom door and saw Katie laying in my bed asleep with a book in her hand and Liliana snuggled into her chest. I took a photo before going back downstairs. "Katie's asleep with Liliana so can she stay here for tonight?" I asked Millie. "Yeah I dont mind" She said smiling. "Thank you" I said gratefully.

I changed into my pyjamas and slipped into bed next to Liliana, Katie sleepily put her arms around us both. I smiled to myself before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep

An:
I've just realised that I haven't really written about any football matches so I'll be doing that in the next chapter! Thank you to whoever reminded me btw x

And I haven't gone back over this chapter yet so if there any spelling mistakes sorry x