CHAPTER 1

"C-Claude stop" Y/N said trembeling in despair. Those blue gemed eyes looked straight in her E/C as he looks crazy.

How did this happen? Y/N was just a normal servant so why are they all captivated by her!

3 YEARS AGO -

An ordinary servant named Y/N was dusting the windows peacefully when her bestfriend, Felix Robane approached her.

"Y/N are you doing well these days?" Felix said smiling softly at Y/N while gripping his hand on her shoulder.

"Well urm.. Could you not grip my shoulder so tight?" Y/N said softly feeling pain around her shoulder.

"Oh right sorry Y/N!" The dark gloom surrounding his face seems to vanish.

Before they could talk more a gaurd called Felix to inform that the emperor had called him.

"Oh looks like I need to go.. I wish we could talk more but see you later Y/N." Felix said smiling.

"Okay.. be careful Felix" Y/N said.

"Damn.. why are people getting weirder and weirder these days" Y/N said to her self as she held the metal bucket with the towels.

FELIX AND CLAUDE

"That took longer than expected." Claude said in a monotone voice still doing paperwork.

"My apologies your majesty, I was caught up with some talking."

Claude seemed intrested, Felix the crimson red blood knight is he seeing someone?

"And who might that be?" Claude asked.

Felix hesitated to answer the question but shiverd feeling the glare of the emperor it wasnt a question it was an order.

"One of the maid attending the Ruby palace Y/N L/N"

Claude seemed to think for a few seconds before letting Felix go.

"Y/N L/N sounds familiar."

Y/N L/N POV -

"ACHOO! Is someone talking about me?"

Y/N sniffled when she heard someone calling her name.

"Y/N! Y/N!" A young girl with blonde hair and blue gemed eyes called to Y/N.

"Athanasia? I thought you were napping." Y/N said picking Athanasia into her arms.

"Nope athy is a big girl!" Athanasia said grinning as if she was trying to hide something behind her back.

Y/N smelt something sweet and savory and saw Athanasia's mouth had chocolate bits on her mouth.

"Athy.. did you eat chocolate again?"

Athanasia looked shocked and sweated slightly.

"how does she know!?" Athy thought.

Y/N lectured Athanasia to not eat chocolate for the whole week or she could get cavaties.

ATHYS POV

Ever since I have got transgirmated into this small body I have taken a liking to Y/N. In the novel Y/N was only mentioned thrice as one of Diana's servants.

Who ever knew a side character would be this stunning and drop dead gorgeous! I would want her to adopt me and run away with her!

Maybe i should take her to run away with me when i turn 18..

Well who cares? As long as I dont meet the scary stupid emperor me and Y/N will be just fine and safe! Nothing cpuld go wrong right..?

"I see so you are this

"I see so you are this.. girl maid." Those blue gemed eyes pierce through Athanasia's soul.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!"