CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9 - AWKWARD

Y/N thought to herself what she just did, no way she slept with the emperor.. how, where, when!?.

Y/N paced back and forth in her small room that had barely enough space but she was still able to stay in comfortably. She panicked and all those thoughts was washed up after she remembered about Athanasia.

Y/N opened her door and bumped into something rock hard. She looked up and saw Felix.

"Ow— oh.. felix..?" Y/N said softly while holding her forehead that had a small red bump.

"Ah... Y/N Are you okay?" Felix asked while holding her hand holding it tightly.

"Eum... you can let go I'm fine.." Y/N said while looking at her hand that was turning red.

Felix face gloomed when he saw a mark on Y/N neck he didnt let go and dint hear what Y/N said and continued gripping her hands while frowning.

"Ow- ow-!"

Felix finally snapped out of it and let go of her hands.

"Oh—! Sorry i wasnt paying attention."

Y/N felt a little awkward with felix ever since she got closer with that demo— Claude. He just has beeb acting a little bit weird, it was very unusual for him.

Though she brushed it off as some kind of stress that Felix was going through she had bigger problems. The biggest problem was that demonic emperor Claude.

But first she needs to priotize her escape. She doesnt know when will she die or how will she die..

END

Okay, super late chapter & also a short one. So sorry I lost motivation for this book.. at first it was kind of intresting on how this would grow but i realised I didnt really wanna focus on this book but I'll still continue it though :D!!

See you on the next chapter guys!