Chapter 2

Ah.. a peaceful day and nothing special ongoing.. or so I thought. Why is the emperor here? Why am I even in this situation and most important thing why the hell is he intrested in me!?

3 Days Ago ( 5 July 1883 )

ATHANASIA POV

Y/N was braiding Athanasia's hair into a cute design matching with her frilliy white flower dress.

"Y/N! After this I'm gonna pick flower for you!" Athanasia said beaming her smile.

"Aww.. thats so sweet princess. Just make sure you wont get hurt alright?" Y/N said to Athanasia.

"Pinky promise!"

3 Hours Later

"Princess you broke the pinky promise!" Y/N was a little bit in a situation. Athanasia went missing after being in the garden

"Lily! The princess is missing what do we do!?" Y/N was worried sick it was about to be sun down.

Lily was also worried and searched the whole ruby palace but then Y/N saw something from the window and saw Felix with.. Athanasia!

Y/N rushed down the hallways to check up on the princess.

The maid were murmering about Felix thinking he was the culprit of kidnapping athanasia.

Y/N rushed to hug athanasia

"Princess.. oh my gosh you scared me!" Y/N was about to lecture Athanasia but just sighed and hugged her thanking Felix.

Before Felix left he left a message which left the maids shocked.

"His majesty said he would come visit princess Athanasia in the near future."

"EH!?"

"Did he just.."

The maids started reacting differently exept for Y/N

Whats with the response? Half scared - Half happy is everyone this happy to recive the attention of the emperor?

"What would that dirbag Claude want from me!? NO! NO! WAHH"

But life never goes as how I planned. My faith is sealed which ever way that dirtbag claude wants it.

"Princess are you hurt?" Both lily and Y/N asked at the same time.

"BLAACH"

"PRINCESS!!"

but first.. i should empty my stomache..

Ugh.. my plan was a total fail to not get noticed by Claude which was Plan A had failed! I was too naive..

I thought as long as I could be careful and not get noticed but who knew that such a simple looking castle would be the emperor's castle!

Plan B is to run away from this castle when Im 18 with alot of gold with Y/N!

This option is still valid as long as he forgets about me.

And finally..

Plan C, to win over Claudes heart and maybe make Y/N my new mom?!?!?

..
..
.......

I suppose its not impossible..?

BUT I HAVE TO CALM HIM PAPA ISNT THAT WEIRD A GROWN ASS WOMAN IN A CHILDS BODY CALLING SOMEONE DAD PAPA!?

GAH!!!

SO CHEESY SO SHAMEFUL!?!?!

Ugh.. okay im gonna carry out plan C while doing Plan B

Lily then walks inside the room.

"Princess time to sleep.."

"Lily.. I want Y/N to tuck me in tomorrow"

"Okay princess"