CHAPTER 6

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 - 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

"So you dont want to be carried by me?" Claude asked Athanasia with a dark gloomy expression.

Athanasia immediately went towards Claude's arms with a smile giddy face.

"Ehehe"

Maybe I have been acting too sassy recently. I forgot how much potential you have that it caught me off gaurd.

Athanasia smiled and wrapped her arms around Claudes neck, Claude oats her back and Y/N made way for the father and daughter duo.

"I'm a statue, I'm a stone. I will stay still." Athanasia declared to herself.

"Does Y/N always carry you like this?"

"When I come to see daddy?"

"Other times too."

The only other time I leave Y/N and the ruby palace is to see your pitiful sad face.

"Athy can walk by herself! If daddy holds athy's hand, I can walk right now!"

"Are you saying that so you can get down because Y/N carries you better than I do?"

"N-No ofcourse not daddy! I just feel bad for your hands maybe Athy is heavy!?"

"Your right you are heavy"

THIS PRICK.

Y/N giggled at the sight of the duo wondering about the dream if they're bond are like this.

Athanasia was annoyed by a 'buzz' sound from a fly and tried to swat it away when she accidentatly hit it in claudes face.

SLAP

"Eck.."

Claude side eyed her and questioned her.

"What exactly... do you think your doing..?"

DUN DUN DUN

Athanasia made a shocked face and was super worried and super scared that her face was pale purpleish.

"B,B,B.. BUG! A bug! I was just smushing a bug!" Athanasia tried to reason herself but Claude took it another way.

"So now your calling me a bug?"

"N-no there was a bug on daddy's face and it was trying to bite daddy's face so Athy tried to swat it!

"So if Athy tries to blow on his majesty's cheek wouldnt it make it all better?" Y/N suggested with a smile on her face.

In the end Athanasia was blowing onto Claude's cheek.

"Hoo.. hoo.."

LIFE IS SO HARD

Now they have sat down while Y/N was standing beside Athanasia guiding her.

"Maybe a ettiqute lesson would be good for you.." Claude said looking at Athanasia with no manners.

"Athy can learn from Y/N!"

Y/N was suddey shocked she came from a poor family and has no sorts of learning of ettiqute exept some basic techniques.

"Should also learn to never hit a persons face." Claude said as a small part of his cheek was red a small slap mark.

"He never lets anything go.."

"Not to mention how weak that hit was. At this rate the bug will end up catching the person instead.."

"What is this sarcasm?"

"Not to mention your maid does everything for you.."

CRASH

A struck of sense was hit to Athy like lighting.

"Is he calling me useless!?" Athanasia thought feeling her pride was broken.

"But something is weird.."

"Princess do you need anything? Is it too hot?" Y/N asked as she looked at athanasia, Athanasia small hands were holding her chest feeling a sudden—

"GUH"

Athanasia covered her mouth and looked at her hand covered with blood.

"Huh?"

"Princess..?"

Athanasia looked at Claude and then Y/N before fainting.

The last thing she heard or saw was Claude's shocked face and Y/N's frantic screaming and her worrieness.

CHAPTER 7 - IT HURTS