CHAPTER 7

When Athanasia open her eyes she first saw Y/N's worried face.

"Princess, can you see me? Do you know who I am?" Y/N said with a worried expression checking Athanasia if she needed anything.

Athanasia had tears in her eyes and felt her heart aching like it was burning on fire. She gripped onto her clothes and started wailing.

"Waa.. WAAAAH!"

Athanasia turned her body and started screaming in pain still clenching her shirt with a pained expression.

"P-princess..!"

SQUEAL

"Ugh.. It hurts!!"

"I feel like I'm dying here! It feels like my insides are burning!!" Athanasia thoight to herself as she squealed in pain.

Claude looked at the physician who was kneeling before him.

"What do you think your doing? I told you to heal her."

The physician flinched, "what on earth did you do to make her condition worser" Claude said with a stern voice.

"I beg your pardon, your majesty, but the princess's conditioned has not worsened. It is only because she has woken up now that she is feeling pain."

"There isnt anything to do where her mana is leaping like this inside her body.." The physician tried to explained to claude.

"So i told you to find a solution. Yet you dont have the decency to be ashamed of your imcompetence."

"I b-beg your forgiveness, Your majesty,
But i an the most knowledgeable mage out there when it comes to mana vulnerability."

" at this rate it is very unlikely there would be other mage that could heal the princess.."

Once the physician said that Claude went cold.

"Do you wish to die?"

The physician gasped and even bowed lower as he trembled in fear.

Athanasia sniffled as she looked at Claude and the Physcian talking. She could barely hear anything as she just wanted this pain to go away.

"You have an intricinate way of asking to be killed."

The physcian got mad and then looked at Y/N who was looking at him with pity.

"That maid... how dare you look at me with pity!!" The physcian went red and did not even think how Y/N was important to Claude.

Claude didnt respond anything and looked at athanasia who was closing her eyes while sobbing, he took out felix's sword and cut the physcian head off.

"Y-your majety!" Y/N was shock she had never seen that much blood, she cbecked at athanasia if she saw it but thankfully she didnt.

Felix panicked and asked Claude what about the treatment for Athanasia and Claude said he will find another way.

Claude went to wards Athanasia who was still in pain, crying, sobbing. He out his hand over her eyes.

"Your noisy, sleep."

Soon Athanasia slept peacefully and her cries were no longer heard. Claude looked at Y/N who was bowing infront of him.

Felix looked at Claude and saw Claude's eyes, they were oddly weird it had seemed he was under a spell of... love? Now way.. The allmight cold emperor would never fall inlove again after the incident with.....

Someone.

Claude had random thoughts in his mind he had never. Love? No obessesion.

Maybe sooner or later he will do something even worser? Does Athanasia want a mom or a sibling? Those kind of thoughts raced in his mind maybe it was too early...

END

OMG I havent posted for so long sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy school has been really hard i swear I had to study and study 😭