Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5 - MEMORIES

"Ouch.. these memories who are they?" Y/N said as she touched her temples soothing them to ease her headache.

Y/N has been getting these memories of someone who she doesnt know but she seems to be connected to these memories as the person mentioned her name countless of times.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N,
Y/N, Y/N, Y/N Y/N, Y/N, Y/N Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N."

Y/N has also been saying random stuff such as "lovely princess". And it seems as if she could predict the future and know whats going on.

A FEW DAYS AGO

"Ow.. my head again..?" Y/N said to herself as she massaged her temples to soother her "headache".

"Lovely princess.. what?"

"Y/N! Can i have some chocolate?" Athanasia with a innocent smile as if she didnt already ate 3 chocolate an hour ago.

"Princess you know you should alwayd clean your mess." Y/N said as she grabs a napkin and wipes her mouth.

Suddenly Y/N started to feel dizzy and her headache came again. "O-ow.."

"Y-y/n are you okay!?" Athanasia said as she started tearing up a little her voice becoming shaky.

"Princess im fin—" Y/N collapsed onto the ground making athanasia scream.

"What are these dreams?" Y/N looked at a gulliton.

"Huh..?"

Y/N saw herself standing while wiping her tears as she looked at a blonde hair girl being hanged.

"I-is that.. princess?"

Y/N saw a man with a knife secretly trying to ambush the herself.

Y/N screamed to herself saying to watch out but it did not work. Its as if nobody could hear her, The 2nd Y/N coughed blood and collapsed to the ground.

The people surrounding her were screaming as they started running away.

Y/N looked at her own dead body and looked at felix with a dark face and claude smirking.

It was claudes plan all along.

Y/N felt a sense of rage at claude and suddenly woke up into the reality with athanasia laying on the bedside with tears stains.

"Princess..?" Y/N looked at the little girl as she squrimed in her place. Y/N sighed and placed her on the bed and walked outside the room.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Felix asked rushing to her with worried experssion on his face, When the news travelled to Felix's ears he immediately went to the Ruby palace.

"F-felix! Why are you here?" Y/N said as she was shocked due to the sudden arrival.

Felix sighed and hugged Y/N.

"Gosh Y/N i have been so worried.." Felix looked at Y/N with hearts in his eyes.

"I-Im fine now! What about his majesty? Aren't you suppose to be by his side..?"

Felox couldnt say anything since the past few days after the news reached Claude's ears he has been going on a killing spree and nobody knows why.

"His majesty is currently busy with his schedule.." Felix blantly lied.

"Oh.. How long was I asleep for?" Y/N asked as she looked at the sunset.

"Around 4 days.."

"WHAT!?"