Chapter 3

THE NEXT EVENING

"The emperor wants to arrange a meeting with the servant name Y/N" The gaurd shouted with a stoic tone.

Whispers and rumours started to spread about Y/N and Claude. When Y/N heard the news she was shocked, flabergasted.

"Y-Y/N..." A small sob came out from athanasia as she clung onto Y/N hem if the shirt.

"DONT LEAVE ME!!!" Athanasia was truly worried about her beloved maid who has been taking care of her since she was born.

Maybe that evil demon Claude might behead Y/N just because she was close to athanasia.

Deep and scary thoughts ran throught athanasia's mind.

"Princess, its the emperors request.." Y/N felt bad for pushing Athanasia away. She herself was scared of the emperor claude.

"why must he call me.."

AT THE PALACE :

"So.. your the one taking care of athanasia." Claude said menacingly.

Y/N just wanted to run away at that point and take out her middle finger but she would get beheaded and she cares deep for her own safety.

"Y-yes.."

Claude hummed for a second before eyeing Y/N up and down.

"From now on you will update me with athanasia's schedule daily." Claude announced.

"What"

Y/N is now standing behind the door while still thinking what the emperor just said. Updating him everyday? Its like meeting satan everyday..

Y/N had no GUTS to say no and just agreed on being his agent/spy on athanasia.

O lord please help me from now on.

BACK TO THE RUBY PALACE

Ever since Y/N came back Athanasua kept on clinging onto Y/N without letting go and asking Y/N what did Claude ask her and did he ask her to do something.

"Sweet dreams princess." Y/N had just finished singing a lulluby to Athanasia and tucked her in before closing the door behind her.

When walking through the halls Y/N felt a presence suddenly awakening which made her kneel suddenly.

But it soon was gone and Y/N was clueless what had just happened.

"What was that.."

Y/N went back to her room and then the ruby palace went to sleep.

NEXT CHAPTER SPOILER

Athanasia looked at the long black haired male with red ruby eyes yawning.

"Who?"

-

SO so so so so so sorry about the late update because i kinda didnt get motivation and was too lazy to make a new chapter but i hope i get new motivation since i alr started chapter 4 thank you all for being patient and understanding sorry for the super short and boring chapyer might just be a filler..