CHAPTER 11

↳ ❝ PLAYMATES ❞ - IN ACTION

[ READ IN DARK MODE. ]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ATHANASIA'S POV:

Athanasia was being carried by the one and only Claude himself, with Y/N following from behind. She had been begging to Y/N that she wanted to go to the garden... though this was not how she planned it.

"Uh, daddy Athy can walk by herself"

"This is faster."

Is there even a reason why we need to walk faster..?

"That right it's not good for the princess to overwork herself..!" Y/N said with a smile to Athanasia.

Daddy and N/N has some tension around them ever since I woke up.. for this matter! I will investigate thoroughly.

( N/N = NICKNAME )

Athanasia rest on Claude's shoulder as she sighed, but then trajedy struck. Her hair clip was stuck to Claude's hair!.

"Owwie!"

"I think athy's hair clip is stuck to daddy's hair!"

"Take it out before the walk ends."

Athanasia tried to pull out the bow and it was sucessful but.. she also accidentaly pulled Claude's hair.

She looked at the hair and waved it so the hair would fall off.

"You messed uo my hair didn't you?"

"N-no! Y-your still as pretty and sparkly as before" Athanasia smiled relunctantly as she tried to fix Claude's hair.

Y/N giggled to herself as she saw athanasia panicking.

Claude let Athanasia down as he glanced at Y/N when she giggled. He took the bow and fixed it on athanasia.

"There. Atleast your more bearable now.."

Athanasia was shock.

"Princess, dont run around willy nilly now." Y/n said.

"Listen to your maid." Claude commented.

"...."

Ever since I came back from brink of death, Claude's attitude really confuses me

This is a bit....

I mean...

"When did place become so pigsty?"

His voice made the servants shivered.

"Move the princess's residence to the emerald palace."

The servants were shocked, the emerald palace? Finally! They were getting some treatment!!.

The emerald palace has been homes for all princesses for generations, and this is the palace that claude gave to jennette in "lovely princess.."

Did Claude finally loose his mind? Will he take it away once jennette comes?

A FEW DAYS LATER.

"I Think it'd be best for the princess, don't you think so, your majesty?"

Felix had recommended a playmate for Athanasia and she wasnt too fond off that.

"No! I just want to play with Y/N!"

"But princess, Y/N has work to do.. she will be very busy."

Maybe it was just an excuse so Athanasia could finally stop clinging onto his- he means Y/N.

I guess it's now....

"I will be here for princess Athanasia's playmate starting today! I'm looking forward to spending time with you princess!"

The black longer haired boy smiled sheepishly while looking innocent.

Athanasia looked dumbstruck.

"I DONT WANT THIS RAT!"