REVIEWER: Kae | Closed

Introduction:

Hey there, I'm Kae (ganbaruby)! I am a writer who likes to have fun with my craft and explore new genres. I am pretty much always reading something new on Wattpad, and have found enjoyment from sharing my many thoughts with writers from the reader's perspective. 

What to expect from me:

I like to review with a focus on positivity. I am not here to tear you down or tell you how to write your story. I will tell you what my impressions of your work are honestly, but if I am not enjoying your story for any reason, I will stop reading and explain why. I reserve the right to deny your review after accepting you, but before you complete payment, if I find myself unable to do it, but hopefully this will be a very rare case.

My favourite genres to read are action, fantasy and young adult. I will also happily read adventure, science-fiction, historical fiction, new adult and certain types of paranormal.

I will likely not accept horror or thriller.

I will read as much of the story as I deem fit. This means that I may stop at a certain point if I feel I've run out of thoughts I want to share, or I may read the whole thing if I really like the work. You can ask me to read a certain amount of the story, but I cannot promise I will adhere to the request.

You are free to request for me to focus on a few specific aspects of the story, and I will make note of this. I will talk about characters, plot, the world (if applicable), as well as my general thoughts and conclusions. So please make your special consideration something separate from these categories (for example, the relationship between two characters).

When requesting, please note that writing is my hobby alone, and I am doing reviews out of enjoyment. I use Wattpad to post primarily first drafts, so I understand and do not expect your story to be perfect.

Before accepting you, I will briefly screen your story to make sure I can review it, and I will accept you at that point. Please wait for the review to be posted before you do your payment as it may change depending how much I have read.

If your request is accepted, it will be added to the queue. Once it is full, no more requests will be taken until I am finished with the stories in my queue. If I am closed, I ask that you please wait until I am open again before I consider your request. 

Payment:

You do not have to follow me permanently or even at all, if you do not wish to. If you like what I do and wish to thank me, then go ahead (: I love when authors interact with me, so sometimes I will follow you too.

Please leave comment(s) on the review once done! I do this for fun, so at the very least, post a little acknowledgement that you've seen the review. One comment saying thank you is more than satisfactory, but I am also happy to discuss to a certain point what I've mentioned.

Choose a book from my profile, read half of what I have read for you, and leave quality comments. I don't expect the same level of commentary as I give in my review as I like sharing my thoughts, but I don't expect the same back. I do expect more than "lol." You are free to choose whichever story of mine you please, as long as you let me know which. Please do not use this as a way to attack me or my story—if you find yourself a few chapters deep and you don't enjoy what you're reading, DM me and we can work together to find a different payment. 

Form:

Wattpad username:
Book title:
Book genre:
Maturity rating:
Payment:
Tags:
Tag ganbaruby so they see your request:

Submit your form in this inline ------>

Queue (2/2):

Shivran86 

Avid-ReaderOrWriter