Bio + some light novel info

Name: Y/n L/n

Looks: Yuno from black clover

Age:16 (Light novels) - 17 (Current anime)

Age:
16 (Light novels) - 17 (Current anime)

Height:
6' 0"

Ego/Aura:
Lime green or white

Personality:
Flirty, calm, collective, egotistical, Hard working, irrational (half of the time)

Likes: your likes, anime, manga, entertaining people

Dislikes: your dislikes

Weapons:
Momentary Flow state, Ambidexterity, Decent off the ball movements, Skill copying (Monster), Skill merging (Monster)

Y/n's Monster can copy/steal others skill and merge them with an other skill that Y/n either has or had stolen with the help of the monster.

Monster:
Y/n's Monster looks like Yuno in his spirit dive but with white or the established lime green.

Playstyle:
Y/n tries the impossible in his plays so that makes his playstyle irrational in a sense. Y/n is some what rational but those moments only happen when it's to score his own goal. Like passing to others for them to pass back to him to score the goal.

Light novel:
Y/n was the main striker on his team and showed results which rivaled and almost surpassed those of Itoshi Sae. This got the attention of Ego Jinpachi to look through all of Y/n's plays and matches. Y/n was probably the best striker in all of japan with an ego to match his skill but without knowledge that he is the best.

Aiku knows the potential Y/n shows so he taught Y/n a thing or two about being a striker since he himself was a striker before being a defender (Center back). Y/n is under the care of the Aiku family since Y/n's parents passed away and the Aiku's were friends of the L/n's. The captain of the Japan U-20 team is from this family and of course an aspect from the captain Y/n gained is his flirty personality.

This led to some pros who are above the age of 20 finding clips of Y/n scoring goals. Y/n became semi popular among them considering what he was doing when scoring goals. Y/n had a dream to become the best striker in the world as well as score goals that seem impossible. Goals that people will never forget no matter if Y/n is gone leaving his mark on the football world forever.

Y/n was the captain of his team when he was in high school. The team didn't mind Y/n's playstyle since this could lead to them being notable as well. Y/n was decent, not great or good but decent enough to be the captain of the team.

A/n:
Y/n will replace Yudai Imamura from team z since he hasn't done anything important to the plot because he was eliminated early.