Ch 25 - Waiting

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ' '
M/n: Monster name

Hiori and Kurona look at each other and nod as they look at Y/n. Y/n looked at them and could tell the only reason they won was because Y/n was multitasking as a player but also cause of his skill as a player.

"Yeah" Hiori and Kurona both say.

"Well then get back up and," Y/n said.

"Come with us Tabito Karasu, your skills are needed for our team" Y/n finished saying.

(A/n: Welp strayed from canon thanks to Episode Nagi Chapter 22 leaks, great welp cant change it now so lets just roll with this)

L/n Y/n, Karasu Tabito, Hiori Yo, and Kurona Ranze move on to the fourth stage

The new team Y/n were walking towards the fourth stage as Karasu stopped.

"Well it's been fun working with you two," Karasu said.

"Hopefully we'll see each other again," Karasu said.

"I'm expecting you two to be strong enough to get to the fourth stage," Karasu said.

"And I know your skills will be enough to get back up and pass this selection," Karasu said.

Otoya Eita and Yukimiya Kenyu move down to the second stage

Karasu says as he walks towards the fourth stage as Y/n, Hiori, and Kurona were waiting for him. They started walking towards the fourth stage and as they arrived Y/n suggested that they take a rest. They agreed to do so.

- Timeskip -

It was the next day as they all got up, and decided to talk about their weapons.

"What was that about with your eyes?" Karasu asked. Hiori and Kurona were confused on why Karasu asked this question.

"Well the first time I was in that state was back during the first selection with my eyes being like a void," Y/n said and continued with.

"And the whole hue over my eyes was my first time doing that," Y/n said and finished with.

"But the partial crystalized look in my eyes is something I have done multiple times before coming to blue lock," Y/n finished talking about that.

"Now about your weapon?" Karasu asked.

"I can copy people's weapons and abilities, the problem is that I have to consistently use them in order to reach the level of skill they have," Y/n said.

"I can even surpass them if I keep using them, and another thing is that I can fuse it with my own weapon, that is to say my own abilities that aren't copied with theirs making a combination" Y/n continued.

"So you can copy others and merge those skills with your own, which are?" Karasu said.

"Having good off the ball movements, being ambidextrous, the state where my eyes are like the void, a certain color hue over my eyes, as well as the partially crystallized in a sense, and that's all of my own weapons and abilities that aren't copied" Y/n said. Karasu, Hiori, and Kurona seemed pleased with the explanation and the four of them went to get some food to eat.

- timeskip -

The four were now talking about who they want for their fifth member of the team. Karasu was going to suggest Yukimiya or Otoya but remembered their planet hotline combination and Y/n dominating one on one's. So those two were out of the picture as the fifth member for their team.

"Have anyone in mind, captain?" Karasu asked while Hiori and Kurona nodded as Karasu asked who will be their fifth member.

"Well two people but it depends on how they play in a match or if they get to the fourth stage or not" Y/n said in response to the question Karasu asked.

'Reo or Shidou, who will we pick?' Y/n thought to himself as they rested in their room. Y/n knows what Shidou's skills are but at the same time he can't ignore his violent tendencies.

Reo was a good player even though he hasn't been playing for a long time, it's just that he only focuses on his "Treasure" Nagi who is lazy and unmotivated until they had their first loss.

"Well one of the two was in my stratum and the other one visited me even though it wasn't allowed" Y/n said. This made them a bit curious about the two people that could potentially be their fifth member.

"Anyways, we should probably go and train to get used to each other and get a feel for this new team" Y/n said as he got up to leave and go to the training room. The three of them follow Y/n as he keeps thinking on both the pros and cons of both Shidou and Reo.

Y/n kept quiet about his monster as they might think he has schizophrenia, so telling them about M/n was a no go. Y/n was thinking until he remembered that he heard people talking about Nagi, Isagi and Bachira teaming up.

And seeing Reo just sulking in a corner, Y/n predicted that if Nagi hadn't asked Isagi to join them then Y/n would be teaming up with Isagi and Bachira.

That or Y/n would join Nagi and Reo making a three man team for the second selection. That means that Kunigami and Chigiri teamed up but as Y/n, Isagi, or bachira then the next best player would be Reo. Karasu catches up to Y/n as he asks him one thing.

"Who are the two people you have in mind?, as you said one was in your stratum and the other one visited you" Karasu said.

"The first one is called Mikage Reo and he wasn't playing for that long like half a year from what I can tell, but he was in my stratum" Y/n said.

"He was good but nothing too special. The only seemingly special thing about him was his stats as their all equal and his dexterity to probably copy things at an unknown level of percent, as he is an all rounder" Y/n continued and before Karasu could say anything.

"The other person is called Shidou Ryusei, he is a bit of a wild card in a sense that he is a wild person based on what i've heard of him," Y/n switched to talking about Shidou.

"Besides that he's a very skilled player and is incredibly gifted in the penalty area, and can take ridiculous and seemingly impossible shots" Y/n finished saying. Karasu was stunned for a bit but calmed himself.

"So it's either an all rounder that has equal stats with the ability to possibly copy skills that aren't physical with a certain level but not over the actual skill or," Karasu said.

"A wildcard of a player that could change the tides in a match but with a?" Karasu continued with a slight question that Y/n could answer.

"Shitty personality that will attack others if they don't interest him or make him explode" Y/n said.

"Explode?" Kurona, Hiori, and Karasu asked.

"The best way, I can say it is them getting better or awakening in the middle of the match, I think it's mainly scoring a goal" Y/n said. The three agree that saying explode was a bad way to explain it.