Ch 10 - The Red Panther reborn (2/2)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ‘ ‘
M/n: Monster name

Isagi & team Z were now in a pinch since Y/n had gotten injured and couldn’t play for a while as his foot was sprained and Team W knew that this was their only shot at winning. As Y/n sitting next to the exit of the field as he then turned around to see a tanned blond?

“Hey what’s your name?” the tanned blonde asked.

Y/n who remembered looking at him before running past Ego, to enter blue lock.

“You should know my name, but It’s Y/n L/n” Y/n then continued.

“I know who you are, Shidou Ryusei” Y/n finished.

“Ah, so you do know me?” Shidou asked.

“Of course I know we both do the impossible”

Shidou just looks at Y/n and smiles as the two of them understand the other, with what they want to achieve to leave a mark on the football/soccer world .

Y/n then remembered he has 9 points to waste since goals allow you get something in return.

‘They should be fine without me right?’ Y/n thought.

“Hey, want to get something?” Shidou was confused about what Y/n had asked.

Shidou looked at Y/n confused but Y/n then told shidou about his 7 now nine points. So of course they went to redeem the points but Anri at the request of Ego cane to get shidou back to his stratum.

“Shidou”

As Shidou looked back at Y/n while Anri was walking but stopped to hear what Y/n wanted to tell Shidou.

“Hopefully we see eaxh other in the next selection” Y/n said as Shidou nodded at what Y/n had said.

Luckily Y/n was still able to spend his points in getting food which was absolutely delicious, as Y/n was now getting back to the match with the help of Anri. Since the injury in his leg Y/n was now sitting down to see that they were holding their own but Y/n noticed Chigiri not doing anything. The brothers were able to score two more goals enough to tie the game as it was now time for the halftime break.

- timeskip -

Y/n had given Chigiri some advice which had confused some of their teammates, Y/n could tell Chigiri was hiding his weapon for a reason that was personal. So now Y/n was sitting watching the match intensely with him closing his eyes, meditating with one question in his mind for M/n. Y/n noticed that the brothers were able to score another goal before meditating.

‘Hey M/n?’ Y/n asked.

‘What is it?’ M/n answered.

‘Can I get any of my teammates’ weapons?’ Y/n asked.

‘No, you have to devour/beat them in a 1 on 1’ M/n answered.

Y/n now wanted to get something from a certain dribbler who always talks about monsters.

‘Can I take anything from Bachira?’ Y/n asked.

‘No’ M/n answered.

‘Explain’ Y/n had told M/n.

‘Even though you beat him in a 1 on 1, he wasn’t discouraged or in other words you didn’t destroy his ego but only encouraged his ego or him to get better’ M/n explained.

‘So I can't get anything,’ Y/n said.

‘Precisely‘ M/n stated.

Y/n then opened his eyes to see Chigiri running but Y/n what had surprised Y/n was the speed that Chigiri was going at. This made Y/n smile as his team had a lot of good weapons, some better than others. Chigiri had gotten past the entire team with just his speed which excited Y/n in the fact that there was someone who can keep up with him in the sense of scoring goals.

Y/n was cheering for his team and Chigiri was able to score the goal that allowed them to tie the match making Team Z a team that goes somewhat undefeated (2 wins and 1 tie)

The scoreboard showing 4 - 4.

Now it was time to settle who was going to have the most goals of the first selection, him or two other competitors: Barou or a person with a very lazy expression on their face