Ch 22 - 3 Vs 3 (2/4)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ' '
Bold: VAR
M/n: Monster name

Match up: Hiori Vs Yukimiya

Hiori already knew he couldn't beat Yukmiya in a one-on-one, so he decided to pass towards Kurona or at least tried to as Otoya intercepted it as Y/n quickly kicked it away. To stop Otoya from trying to score another goal as it lands outside the box, the speaker then said.

"Team red throw in" Y/n was thinking about their next move.

"Hey Hiori," Y/n said.

"Yeah?" Hiori asked.

"Try to keep track of everyone on the field so that they can't steal it" Y/n said. Hiori nodded at the suggestion that Y/n gave him. Yukimiya got the ball and looked to who to throw it to as he saw Karasu in between Y/n and Kurona as Otoya was marking Hiori.

Throw-in Restart

Y/n made a plan of action as Yukimiya threw the ball towards Otoya as he rushed towards Otaya with Karasu on his trail. Y/n looked around, seeing his surroundings and seeing Karasu behind him now making a new plan of action of how to get to the penalty area again.

'Pass to Hiori' M/n said. Y/n was confused on the inside but didn't show it on the outside as he was able to see Otoya and his potential next move as Y/n's eyes gained a blue-ish and teal-ish hue. Y/n then motioned his eyes to a stop as Kurona could see him motioning towards a spot that Otoya will go as Y/n was looking at how Otoya was moving.

Y/n moved in the other direction as Otoya tried to slip past Kurona as Y/n kicked the ball away from Otoya's feet. Hiori was able to get the ball as Karasu was focused on Y/n, which allowed him to get the ball and steal possession.

"Shit" Karasu said as he changed his target to Hiori as Y/n was able to slip past everyone except Yukimiya. Who was chasing after Y/n who was getting closer to the penalty area to receive a pass to score another goal.

Hiori was open enough to send a cross to Y/n as Yukimiya was getting closer, but Y/n did something they didn't expect to do: jump, trap the ball mid air and shoot before landing back on the ground.

The scoreboard changed to 2 - 1 in favor of Team White as Y/n scored their second goal for his team as Team Red was just looking on in amazement at Y/n's skills as a player.

Karasu was able to see that Y/n was the strongest link in his team while Hiori is good enough to not be the weakest and same with Kurona.

"Damn it there strong," Yukimiya said. He looked at his teammates to see what their thoughts were about Y/n.

"We have to make a plan to shut down that Y/n" Otoya said in response. Karasu was thinking about how to shut Y/n down as they got ready to restart the match. That's when he found the solution to Y/n.

Restart

The game restarted with Yukimiya passing the ball to Otoya.

Y/n went to mark Otoya to stop him from hiding in the shadows like last time, when he scored a goal. Otoya back heel passed it to Karasu as he did a long pass to Yukimiya who was on the left side of the field. Kurona and Hiori went in to stop Yukimiya as Kurona stopped himself to go stop Karasu in case he tried to score a goal.

Yukimiya was able to get the ball and rushed towards the goal but Hiori was there to stop not stop him per say but enough to slow him down for Kurona and Y/n to catch up. Yukimiya saw this and immediately went in for a shot, but Hiori was there to stop it as Yukimiya still went in for the goal as the ball went up as Y/n saw the ball's rotation. Blue lock man who was the goalie seemed prepared to block the shot as Y/n was able to get near the goal as Karasu and Otoya were right behind him.

Y/n tried to get to the goal to help defend the shot but Otoya and Karasu were there to be a nuisance for Y/n which allowed Yukimiya to score a goal. Hiori and Kurona look on as they were surprised that he was able to pull that off, no they were surprised that he was able pull off a gyro shot. The scoreboard now displayed 2 - 2 the match was now tied, Y/n was let go so he went to get the ball from the goal.

Y/n then saw that Blue lock man had gotten the ball and gave it to Y/n as he turned back as M/n told him something.

'You know that gyro shot could be useful to you' M/n said.

'Yeah' Y/n said as his eyes gained an almost crystal like appearance.

Y/n then looked at Hiori and Kurona as they knew what to do, overwhelming them with attacks as Y/n passed the ball to Hiori as the game restarted. Kurona and Y/n did their combination: the planet hotline as Y/n kept looking around the field seeing who was where. Y/n's eyes still had the blue-ish and teal-ish hue as Y/n was seeing all of the possible attacking options at his team's disposal.

Yukimiya went to mark Y/n as he received the ball and immediately passed it back to Kurona who then passed it to Hiori. Karasu went to mark Hiori but Y/n quickly slipped past Yukimiya who desperately tried to stop Y/n as he started to get faster which shocked Team red.

They didn't think Y/n had a weapon for speed as Hiori passed to Y/n as he looked over his shoulder to see the ball flying towards him.

———————————————————

Who will be the star of this match find out next chapter when a goal will be scored.