Ch 20 - Training

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ' '
M/n: Monster name

They were now in a training room to think of a strategy on how to take on Karasu's team. So they were just practicing ways to score and Hiori telling Y/n and Kurona all he knows on Karasu and Otoya.

"So based on what Hiori said, I'll mark Yukimiya, Hiori your marking Karasu, and Kurona your marking Otoya" Y/n said as they were resting after training for a while.

"Hiori will mark Karasu since he knows how Karasu plays," Y/n said.

"I'm fine with it," Hiori said in response.

"Kurona will mark Otoya as he's agile and may be fast enough to keep up with Otoya" Y/n said to Kurona.

"I'll try my best," Kurona said in response.

"I'll mark Yukimiya as I'm the most versatile and my skills" Y/n said.

After making the strategy they'll be doing, they started to make combos with each other which resulted in Y/n making the planet hotline with only two people. This combo being him and Kurona too which Hiori joined to make the system or galactic hotline as three start to make good chemistry they all had one thought run through their heads.

'Why did they come to Blue lock' as Y/n spoke up to the two.

"Why did you come to blue lock?" Y/n asked.

"To be the best striker," Kurona said. Hiori stayed quiet as Y/n and Kurona looked at each other. Hiori was just looking blank as he was conflicted if he should tell them the real reason he's here or the fake reason.

"What about you, Hiori?" Y/n asked.

"Same as Kurona, to be the best striker," Y/n looked at Hiori as he said that. Y/n could tell that wasn't the real reason, he knew it was a personal reason. So he decided not to dig into someone's personal life, and only when they're ready to tell.

"To be the best striker in the world," Y/n said. This sort bummed the Kurona and Hiori as it was the same answer, but Y/n then continued with.

"And to crush... No, to destroy people's dreams" Y/n said.

This shocked the two of them and this made them think about their choice to team up with Y/n.

"But I'll do that to people who are assholes to me or at the very least just piss me off" Y/n said trying to sound less crazy. As to not scare them away.

"Also mad respect to Karasu for getting that 69 as his rank" Y/n said as Hiori just screamed internally. Kurona not understanding what makes the number 69 so special.

"What's so special about the number 69?" Kurona asks.

"You're too innocent, so I'm not gonna tell" Y/n surprised that Kurona doesn't know what 69 means.

"I'm not telling either" Hiori says as he remembers what Karasu showed him THAT day. Y/n looks at Hiori with an almost confused expression which contradicts Hiori's traumatized expression.

(A/n: I headcanon that Karasu showed or at least told Hiori what the number 69 looks like knowing how Karasu talks)

"Now getting back on topic," Y/n said

"So who should we steal?" Y/n asked his team already knowing he has the final say in who they steal.

"Seeing that we need a defender, I suggest Karasu," Hiori said.

"Since we already have a combo to create chaos to which one of us can hide in, Karasu can be a good addition to our team" Hiori finished. As Y/n was thinking he was confused on one thing Yukimiya more so on what he can do.

"We don't need Otoya because of our combo, but what about Yukimiya?" Y/n asked.

"What i can assume is that he's a good dribbler which in turn he could be good at one-on-ones keyword: could be" Hiori said. Y/n thought about his own skill set to which Y/n remembered what he did to Barou, Team Y, the Wanima twins even if he did have help from his teammates, and Nagi.

"I think we're good in that department," Y/n said. As the two looked at each other. Y/n then explained to Hiori and Kurona why they're good in that department as the two agree on that.

After that conversation they got back to training to practice their combinations, and after a few more minutes they returned to their room to rest and wait for Karasu's team to show up. Y/n was thinking about what he should copy from them as they all have very good weapons to add to his arsenal. Team Y/n had arrived and entered their room as Y/n turned around to see team Karasu who were here for their answer.

"So?" Karasu said.

"We'll play against you guys, and may the best team win" Y/n said.

Team Karasu smiled knowing whoever won the match would be the better team between the two as they went to proceed with their match. Y/n and Karasu being the captain of their respective teams and went up to confirm their match with the other team. The members of their team did the same.

Match confirmed

Team white Vs Team Red

——————————————————

Will Team Y/n win against aka beat Team Karasu? Who will be stolen if Team Y/n wins against Team Karasu? Will Team Y/n lose, and who would be stolen if that were to happen?