Ch 7 - Team Y's mastermind (1/2)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ‘ ‘
M/n: Monster name

Team Z was walking to the field and they had the same formation but it had changed to this.

(A/n: Y/n asked his team to have Isagi and bachira to be at the top with him to which they had agreed, so it was now a 4 - 4 - 2? Or is it a 4 - 3 -3. Also imagine the numbers on their jersey are their own numbers.)

As they were getting into position Team Y had appeared as to which M/n didn’t tell Y/n anything so Y/n deduced that there weren't any strong players

As they were getting into position Team Y had appeared as to which M/n didn’t tell Y/n anything so Y/n deduced that there weren't any strong players. Y/n was waiting for the VAR to finish its little speech so that the game could start and as VAR finished Isagi passed the ball to Y/n as the game started.

Y/n then rushed Team Y as they tried to take the ball but Y/n lobbed it up into the air and passed to Isagi. Isagi received it and passed it to Bachira who then tried to pass it to Y/n but a member of the opposing team was able to intercept it.

They then kept passing it around getting past Team Z’s defense which allowed Ohkawa to score the goal for Team Y. Making the score 1 - 0. Y/n was looking at team Y and found out how they play.

“So that’s how they play, eh” Y/n said.

Bachira and Isagi were confused until Y/n explained it to them as they formulated an attacking strategy. Y/n was gonna drag them all on him then Bachira and Isagi were then going to take this opportunity to score a goal. Team Z was freely allowed to join in the plan if they wanted to.

The game restarted with Y/n dribbling through team Y as a certain member was looking at Y/n wondering why he wasn't passing. Y/n looked around, seeing that most of team Y was going towards him as lobbed it and tried to shoot from mid range using Barou mid range shot. It hit the post but Bachira was able to get it and passed it to Isagi who shot but was blocked by the same member of team Y looking at Y/n. Gagamaru was able to score thanks to the rebound of the ball being blocked making the score 1 - 1.

Isagi and the member of team Y had a small talk before the game began again and it wasn’t even half time. Team Y slowly brought the ball to keep it and to score another goal but as soon as they passed it to Ohkawa it was intercepted by Isagi. Which surprised Team Y as, He passed it to Bachira who received it to which Y/n and Bachira were breaking through the field and Bachira delivered the final pass to Y/n.

As Y/n received the pass and slammed the ball into the net scoring the goal for team Z and making the scoreboard 2 - 1. Making team Z having the most points and getting the lead. This led to Team Y panicking because this could be the end of their careers in the world of football/soccer.

It was now halftime which led to both teams having a break in the locker rooms, which Team Y was thankful for. Meanwhile Team Z were trying to formulate another attack besides what they currently have to attack.

“Isagi” Y/n said.

Isagi turned around to look at Y/n.

“Yes?” Isagi said.

“I want you to try and look around the field and find the best place to score a goal” Y/n suggested.

“Okay” Isagi said, confused about Y/n’s suggestion.

“The reason for this is because it might relate to your weapon” Y/n said blatantly.

“Alright, I'll try” Isagi responded.

As halftime ended with them going back to the field and in position. The game restarted with Team Y having the ball as they were now getting desperate as they got more aggressive. Y/n intercepted a pass to Ohkawa this made them panic since they still don’t know much about Y/n besides his skill.

Y/n was breaking through as Isagi looked to see an optimal spot to score but saw that the same member he was talking to before halftime was already blocking that area.