Ch 14 - Team V (2/3)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ' '
M/n: Monster name

Match Up: Y/n Vs Nagi

Y/n and Nagi were now in a one on one duel against each other, but Y/n was able to easily get through Nagi, cause one Y/n had better dribbling than Nagi and two the lazy genius wasn't trying to beat Y/n.

Y/n had then passed to Isagi as Kunigami was behind the two with Bachira following him from behind. Allowing a triangle formation to break through Team V in the midfield as the trio were getting closer and closer to each other to decrease the probability of the ball being stolen.

They were able to reach the attacking third which made Reo and Zantetsu now focus on defense while Nagi stayed ready in case of a pass from Reo. But they weren't able to stop the Non believer and his Followers as the four passed to Kunigami as he wasn't marked as much as themselves. Which allowed them to tie the game 2 - 2 thanks to Kunigami's goal.

The game restarted with Reo immediately passing to Zantetsu to mess with Team Z, as they have to focus both on the possibility of Reo passing to two people or their no name teammates.

Y/n's eyes gained this blue tint on them as Y/n had started to use Isagi's spatial awareness to see the field, combining it with Niko's to see both ways to attack and ways to defend.

Y/n saw the most rational route to defend, so he moved towards that which coincidentally was where the lazy genius: Nagi was.

With this Y/n deduced that Reo will either pass to Nagi 70% of the time or to Zantetsu 30% of the time.

Reo passed to Nagi as Y/n was in a blind spot that Reo couldn't see which resulted in Y/n being able to intercept the pass, but he decided to do another one on one with the lazy genius.

Y/n was able to force Nagi to trap the ball and shoot it but Lemon was able to see where the ball was heading towards.

As he then threw the ball towards the middle third where Kunigami was able to get possession of the ball while Bachira and Isagi went to help Kunigami get to the attacking third.

So that they could score another goal, but Kunigami had to pass to bachira since they were marking him down and to not let the ball fall into Team V's possession.

Bachira was improvising while sometimes passing to Isagi to get past some of Team V, as Bachira scored their third goal making it 3 - 2 in their favor.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

- timeskip -

The two teams traded goals with the score showing 3 - 3 having Zantetsu scoring that goal even with Y/n warning them, and after their half time break it was 4 - 3 with Chigiri scoring that goal.

There were still 35 minutes left in the match as Nagi was starting to get heated up as Reo was starting to panic.

Y/n was able to see Reo start to panic which made Y/n know he was starting to break as well as his Ego not being enough to compete in Blue Lock.

Nagi then moved on his own without being told to as Y/n went after him breaking formation, as Y/n's instinct is telling him to stop the lazy genius.

As Y/n tried to but he failed in stopping the fired up Lazy Genius known as Nagi Seishiro making the scoreboard show 4 - 4.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/n: Y/n is there instead of Imamura as Y/n had replaced them.

Y/n was pissed but a part of him knew that Team V had some very good players but their weapons were better.

Y/n had some plans for this team as Y/n wanted to destroy Nagi, No Destroy Team V to show just cause they have the lazy genius: Nagi doesn't mean shit.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They needed an absolute striker who wants to be the best striker in the world but also teams up with their team.

Team V didn't have this striker, they had someone who never tries, but Y/n knew that Nagi wil, never be able to be that striker, not until he has a reason to try or is motivated.

Y/n knew exactly what to do to motivate this lazy genius by giving him his first loss ever by the "worst team" in Blue lock.

Y/n then knew what weapon he wanted from team V that being Nagi's Trapping as it has been shown that it's the most useful.

Their were now 15 minutes left in the match resulting in a tie or a winner of either team.

The game restarted with Y/n now having reached Flow once more as he mixed two styles of dribbling together: his own style which was somewhat calculated, and Bachira's style which was dribbling by Instinct.

Calculated

X

Instinctive:

Calctinctive

Dribbling