018

LOADING...

"...if i order something not a salad you wont judge right?"

"the fuck?" blade looked up from the menu, raising his eyebrows. "what does that mean?"

"well.." i shifted nervously in my seat. "its not a date of course, but lots of girls order a salad to make the guy think they're skinny. but i dont want a salad."

"y/n. let me put it two ways. in the nice way, i dont want you to try and act like someone else just because we 'hate each other'. id rather you do what makes you comfortable. in the mean way, i dont give a flying fuck about what you eat, as long as you dont blow my wallet."

"thanks blade.." i mumbled, looking down. "and... you dont have to pay for me.."

"shush." he glared. "im not doing it for you. its.... since you helped me with stress."

"so it is for me?"

"no."

"yeah okay." in the end, i ordered f/f, along with a f/d. "thanks again bladie."

"mhm." he mumbled, sipping his iced tea. "care to tell me your plan for tomorrow?"

"depends on what plan. ill tell you my schedule, but if you mean my plan to win, im afraid thats on a need to know basis."

"-and i dont need to know?" blade replied, finishing my statement. i nodded, grinning stupidly.

"just wait until you see me tomorrow. your jaw, will drop."

"go ahead and boost your ego y/n, itll only hurt you tomorrow."

"is that a challenge blade?"

"when is it not?"

"touché" i giggled softly, as the waiter came out and served us. when he set my dish down, the waiter cleared his throat and looked at me

"excuse me miss, i just wanted to say, you look quite lovely today." i press my lips to hold in laughter.

"uh.. thanks?" i looked awkwardly at blade then back at the waiter.

"im.. jaden, by the way."

"good to know." blade stifled his chuckles by coughing into his napkin, as my thoughts went wild as to how i could get this guy away. "can you add extra cheese?"

"of course miss." he seemed persistent, trying to start conversations as i kept making him add more cheese.

"thats all, thank you." i pulled my dish closer to me, while blade, across from me, had already began to eat.

"nothing else, miss?"

"no, thats all we'll be needing from you." blade's deep voice interrupted the conversation. as soon as 'jaden' left, i turned to blade

"thank you so much. i didnt know how to make him get the hint." blade rolled his eyes

"yeah whatever. i hate you."

"i hate you too, idiot." i smiled while gazing softly at him. "i hate you so much."

"i know, stupid. hurry up and eat, we need to get out before the schools get back"

"yeah yeah, okay. thanks"

"its no problem, y/n."

a/n: hes secretly jealous (as the author i can tell u his thoughts)