Kakashi

yandere!kakashi x willing!female!reader

a/n | rises from the dead hello, hello everyone!! take this yandere kakashi oneshot while i start writing for the naruto fandom again !!!

I just realized- i last wrote in this book in 2021?!?!?!?!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Many people tell her that he's just too controlling. Too overbearing. A bully. Someone who wants total control of her life.

But she doesn't see it that way.

All her life she never had someone who actually loved her.

Her parents didn't love her.

Her sibling didn't love her.

Her grandparents on both sides despised her.

Her cousins never cared for her.

Her uncles and aunts never once showed any ounce of sympathy.

Y/n truly thought she would be alone. Until she met Kakashi.

He gave her many things. A place to call home. A warm bed. Food. And nice strong arms that would welcome her every single night when she was cold. And all she had to do was listen to him and stay by his side.

And not once had he ever hurt her. He didn't have a reason too.

So no matter how many times people tell her that he just wasn't good for her. That he was bad. That he was too controlling.

She would merely smile and say what she always would say.

"But he loves me, and I love him."

She would utter those words with such love and devotion in her eyes, her heart, her mind. Why would she ever throw such a thing away?

Why would she run away from him?

As far as she was concerned, he was the only one who ever cared. And as she would later tell Kakashi all about those people who would bother her and say mean things about him, she would later find them not coming anywhere near her the following days.

Not that she minded. Cause she knew that was just Kakashi protecting her as he always did.

She didn't need anyone else but him. And the same could be said for the copy ninja in return.