Izuna Pt. 2

:You Can't Escape Me:

"Izuna! You can't obviously be thinking of keeping this no name girl here!"

Currently, my father was yelling at me for bringing someone back from the neutral village, but for some odd reason...I just didn't give two flying fucks as to what he was saying.

She belonged to me.

As of now, (Name) was resting in my room as I continued to "argue" with father, but we both knew I was going to get my way because I was stronger than him. If he wanted to defy me, then I could end his life here and now, and just have Madara take over the clan. Surely Madara would agree with me.

He was my older brother. He had to agree with me.

Sadly, he agreed with me too much.
Every chance Madara got, he talked to her as if he was allowed to. It made no sense.

He was taking her time away from me.

I could only clench my fists.

Then, night finally fell.

(Name) was asked -forced- to sleep in my room.

I made her believe that I was her only ally here.

She's not an Uchiha after all.

"H-hey, Izuna," she said as she slid under the covers, but I didn't let her get too comfortable as I easily pinned her down.

"Do you like my big brother?"

Her eyes widened as she immediately shook her head.

She may not be a ninja, but she knew when she was in danger. But-

Simply knowing the danger won't help her.

"Do you...not like me anymore?"

I forced her to believe that she held feelings for me easily. I was the only one she could turn to, of course.

She shook her head as she started to place multiple kisses on my face and neck.

It's cute. Seeing her try to win over my good side.

"I-I'm sorry if I gave you that sort of impression-"

I harshly smashed my lips onto her own. My teeth bit at her lips as I harshly pressed her down into the bed.

I just have to prove that she belongs to me, right?

Shoving me tongue into her mouth when I forced it open, I mapped out her mouth easily. My tongue traced her teeth, the roof of her mouth, and I even prodded her tongue with my own.

Then, finally pulling back I glared down at her with my sharingan activated.

"You can't escape me. I will never let you escape me."

I bent down to recapture her lips, "I'll make you remember that by etching it into your body."

She can't escape.

Ever.

Not when I'm an Uchiha.

--------------------------------------
A/n:

Definitely wasn't planning a Pt 2 for this, but-

Since Angel_novels wanted one, I though "why not" and this is what it got me

Hope you guys like it!