Tobi - pt. 2

requested by feliciawinchester

~

:good:

"How much do you love me?"

He grabbed her face, his fingers pressing into her cheeks as he forced her to look him in the eyes. His sharingan eyes.

"V-very much. I- I love you very much!"

Her voice rose a bit at the end. The Akatsuki base seeming a but too quiet as he finally let her go. His form sitting at the edge of the bed as she looked at him quietly.

He didnt have his mask on. She knew his name immediately omce he had taken it off, but she didn't dare say it. Not when she thought he had been dead all this time.

"Do you still want to see Kakashi again," he asked finally.

His eyes boring into the wall as she sat up in the bed a little.

"Y-yes...Obito," his name finally leaving her lips as she smirked. His mangekyo sharingan activating a second later as he used kamui.

"Then here, you can have him."

The only thing she could do when Kakashi's dead body landed on the floor was to scream. To scream. To cry. To wish this wasn't happening.

"W-wha-"

She found herself being pulled towards Obito as he wrapped her up in his arms. His eyes glowing a fierce red as she found herself transfixed.

"Was Tobi a good boy," his was tone mocking. Imitating what he was.

the word "yes" was the only thing she could say.