Itachi

Requested by Kai_Da_Wolf

~

:time of his life:

He was smirking at her. His hand reaching out to touch her as he watched her sleep. Her breath was even and a small smile decorated her face.

SO PEACEFUL.

He wished he could sleep like that, but knew that it would be quite hard to do so.

I mean, there were tons of people who would try to take her away from him, so it is only natural that he couldn't sleep well.

Only natural.

His breath hitched as he let his fingers run over the skin of her cheek. His sharingan eyes helping him memorize the way she looks.

He licked his lips as he bent down towards her. The memories of killing her friends in secret weighed on his mind as he started to feel a heavy guilt.

Necessary.

It was necessary.

Keep telling yourself that.

Closing his eyes, he gently pressed his lips to her own. Causing her to wake up as she started to cry beneath him. Her arms wrapping around him as she pulled him into a tight hug. Her lips pressing back into his own.

She doesnt know what you did. All she needs to know is that YOU are on her side.

Don't feel guilty Itachi.

It was all for her.

She doesnt have to know the truth.

"I-itachi- they- they are all dead-"

"I know. I heard...please don't cry (Name)."

She couldn't stop herself as the two sat up. Her face pressing into his chest as she remained ignorant of his actions.

But Itachi?

Oh, he was HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE.