Itachi

requested by Lila_The_Lemon

────────

"Something wrong, y/n?"

She didn't answer.

"Are you hungry?"

Her reply never came.

"Do you want something to drink? Or to go outside to get some fresh air?"

The only thing that followed after Itachi's questions were mere silence. A smile gracing his lips as he watched her turn towards the wall, facing away from him.

It had been a total of two years since he had taken her away from the leaf village. Two years.

At first, it was rough. All she would do was cry, scream for help, and do a routinely timed escape on Wednesdays. She was predictable like that. Mainly because he kept the days and time away from her, and would frequently mess up her inner clock so that she wouldn't be able to guess when it was day or when it was night.

She closed her eyes as he sat on the bed.

By this time, he would be leaving to go on a mission with Kisame, but luckily enough for him. This was a mission Kisame could do on his own.

"There must be something that you want, y/n."

"My home."

"Your home is with me."

"My friends."

"I already killed them."

"My family."

"I'm your only family."

He didn't count Sasuke since his little brother was off somewhere with Orochimaru.

"Then what else could I possibly need."

She said it so casually as she tried to sleep despite it being early in the day. Her sleep schedule was all messed up and she didn't want to even look at Itachi. Not after all that he has done to her, taken from her, and will do to her.

She felt him plant a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"You need to eat."

She almost smiled, the old Itachi coming through ever so slightly.

"Alright, I'll eat something."