Kakashi

A/n: before I get started here's some things that should be brought up:
-these are yandere one-shots
-won't always be a happy ending
-and a one-shot could become a story if I like it, or if everyone else likes it to the point where it needs more chapters

Anyway, that's all!

~

:Missed Calls:

A knock sounded on my door as I whimpered slightly in the corner.

"(Name)? I know you haven't left the house yet. Open up will you?"

Kakashi's voice sounded behind the front door. I would always open the door for him, but not this time around. Not this time.

First it was Obito.
Then Rin.
Asuma.
Kurenai.
Guy.
Finally Minato-sensei.

He's taking everyone from me.

At first I just thought it was the high crime rate, but I soon realized that that wasn't the case.

Blood would be found on his clothes, and his once caring attitude towards his friends soon disappeared the second they died.

All because I missed some of his phone calls because I was hanging out with someone else.

He warned me countless of times to never miss his calls, but I never listened thinking that he was just making casual jokes.

I thought he would never hurt me or anyone else that was his friend.

Guess I was wrong.

Then, a second later there was a big crash signaling that the door had been easily busted open. Footsteps echoed throughout the house.

The tears that had started not to long ago had never once stopped, and the moment that his shadow was seen under my door all I could do was hold my breath and wait.

"(Name). Open up. If you don't, then you won't like the consequences."

Gulping slightly, I stood up with shaky legs.

"O-ok."

Could Kakashe really be the killer? It's not like I have any evidence except for the blood that I would occasionally see, but what if it his blood?

Opening the door I was greeted with a Kakashi who had a worried look in his eyes.

Confusion was the only thing inside of me as he pulled out a gun.

"Kakashi, I swear I won't miss any more of your calls."

"Pack your things. You're moving to my place. That way, you won't be able to miss my calls."

When I didn't move, he easily held the gun to my head.

"If you don't come with me, then I'll just bring your body back."

"Alright."

I didn't want to die, but I didn't want to be kidnapped either.

If only I answered his calls.