Itachi and Sasuke

:Life With Two:

○ ○ ○

Being trapped in the Uchiha's secret hideout wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. I mean, does anyone else know about this place?! Anyone at all?!

"Y/n? I'm home."

Sasuke's voice echoed throughout the place as he easily made his way to her. A happy smile was etched onto his face which was kind of odd since he never wore a smile back in the academy days. It always sent a dangerous feeling down her spine. Made her even more alert than she already was.

"Hello y/n, brother," Itachi's voice echoed into the room as well. A greeting fit for a normal occurrence. But this wasn't normal. It wasn't.

Itachi followed in right after him. Weren't these two supposed to hate each other? Why weren't they fighting? Did they settle their differences, or something? Why couldn't she just leave? She just wanted to get out of here. Get out, get out, get out, get out-

She grew wary as Sasuke squatted down to her form a happy glint in his eyes as he gently caressed her cheek, "y/n, I finally got rid of Naruto, he was always in the way of us, but now since he's gone you won't have to worry about him. Or anyone else for that matter."

She had froze in place as she sat there with a dull look in her eyes. Naruto was gone? He- he wasn't supposed to die yet. He still hasn't achieved his dream of becoming Hokage. It just didn't seem real to her.

She felt Sasuke's arms trap her against his body as he gently ran his blopdy fingers through her hair. Blood? Was i- was i really that blind to not see it? Or maybe i did see it and just ... didn't want to acknowledge it.

"And .. before you ask .. I don't mind Itachi being here because I already learned the truth. I don't mind sharing you. I don't mind at all."

Itachi squatted down next to us as he quickly wiped away a tear that had escaped, "there is no need to cry for people who are trying to take you away from us, understand?"

She could only nod to Itachi's question as she circled her arms around Sasuke.

"I-I'm just so happy right now! Now, I won't be taken away! Thank you."

She hated the words tumbling from her mouth. She wasn't thankful one bit.

And she knew that she would never forgive them.