Izuna

:You're in My Clan Now:

Y/n did not have a clan that she belonged to. In fact, she lived in a small village with other people who also didn't have a clan. Not to mention that said village was a type of neutral zone. No one dared to even try to fight in this place.

The one place where everyone was safe, well, until a few Uchiha came into town.

They were injured, of course, so the only solution was to help them out. It was only natural. The Neutral Village had no reason to fight them, or turn them away. They didn't have anything to gain from it either.

"Do you need anything to drink," asked y/n asked as she sat down by one of the wounded Uchiha. They had decided to place each of the four Uchiha in separate rooms, so they could get comfortable and not have to worry about the others bothering them. Besides, if too many people were in one room together, than the healing process could take longer. Just depends what stress does to one's body.

It took a minute for the Uchiha to answer. The beauty in front of him was simply an angel. He couldn't describe her in any other way. How could he? This girl was something that he just couldn't compare. He didn't care that it sounded odd or cheesy. Or at the fact that she wasn't even an Uchiha. He just wanted to look at her.

"No...thank you," the words felt odd in his mouth as he said them, he never said thank you to anyone except to his older brother, Madara. So, why now? He understands that he has no doubt that he has fallen for the girl, so it shouldn't be a problem to say thank you, right? But, come on. Love at first sight? Who was he kidding here?

"My name is Izuna...Uchiha. how about you?"

"Y/n."

"No last name?"

"I'm afraid not. I don't have a clan that I belong to which is the reason why i live in this neutral village. Not that I need a clan though. I'm perfectly happy here!"

"This village is pretty small...have any of you ever thought of just creating it into a clan with some random last name?"

"We have at some point, but we would much rather keep it how it is."

That is how it continued.

He would ask questions and get answers, and sometimes it would switch to where she would ask the questions. Little by little he would get to know her, and little by little he would harden his resolve in taking her with him back to his clan.

Before he knew it.

A week has passed, and lately he has been able to fool the girl into thinking that she needs to stay in his room in case of an emergency with the emergency being hsi life just in case there is any pain whatsoever. It was an easy task to fool her. She wasn't some ninja who could decipher anything. She was naive and gullible, and had the sweetest personality. She was everything he ever wanted.

He didn't care if she wasn't an Uchiha, or if she doesn't have a last name. She was going to be his whether father and his brother agreed with it, or not.

And as this resolve came to its conclusion - he was finally healed.

"You're coming with me."

The girl known as y/n didn't know how to react as Izuna had easily slung the girl over his shoulder and carried her off to where the three other Uchiha men were standing. She was just surprised that someone was so determined like this. He definitely wasn't acting how he was when he was injured. It made her wish that she could go back in time those two weeks he was here and just .. stay away from him.

"Don't question me," he said suddenly when the others took notice of his .. guest.

"Understood, Sir."

This part confused y/n. Was he in command? Was he apart of the main family in his clan? Granted, even though she had gotten to know little by little she never thought to ask what type of position he held within his clan. And he never bothered to tell either.

"Stop getting so tense, y/n. There is no need to worry now because you're in my clan."