Training: Start!

(Just a small note to give you a scope on where this story starts. I aged everyone up a few years, since I felt it was a bit too weird to have a 13 year old as an assassin. Y/N is not Damian Wayne.)

At this point in the story, Y/N is 13 (17 later on) Azula is 12 (16 later on) Ty Lee is 12 (16 later on) Mai is 13 (17 later on) and Zuko is 14 (18 later on)

Everyone in the main cast is aged up by 1, except for Toph, who remains 12, and Aang who's aged to 14.

(If anyone is still confused, search up the characters ages and go from there!)
________________________________

(Entry Number 292.)

(Hi! As you would already know if your were reading this diary, My name is Y/N. I'm the son of a powerful noble family from the Fire Nation.

I can't really say how powerful, but to give an example...my dad's name doesn't carry as much weight as Firelord Ozai's, but it does let me and my mom do pretty much anything we want. And I really mean anything.

I could shoplift right in front of people, and no one would dare to say anything against it. I could even order an assassination on someone I don't like.

I'd get special treatment, purely because people didn't want to risk what my father might do to them or their families.

Some might think "Wow! That's cool, you can do anything you want!"

But it's not that simple. Although my dad's name came with power, it also comes with fear, expectations, and control.

I can't go anywhere or do anything without my father's permission. And if I don't do or say exactly what he expects, I'm a disappointment.

I can't make friends, because everyone assumes I'm going to hurt them or their loved ones.

No matter what I do, everyone looks at me like I'm either the worst person they'd every seen, or like I'm just another stick up brat with money and status. Even my father. He thinks I don't see it, but I know he thinks I'm a disappointment. He's not very good at hiding it.

I'm tired of it. I want to make something of myself, anything! I don't care what it is...as long as it makes my father proud.)

"Y/N! Dinner's ready~!"

Y/N: "Coming, Mom! Okay. I'm gonna do it today. You can do this!"

Y/N closes his diary and slides it under his bed before he pumps himself up by taking a deep breath through his nose, and blowing a small ball of smoke out of his mouth

Y/N: "Remember your motto. Live like fire, Y/N. Fierce, feared, and powerful. You gotta take what you want!"

Y/N runs out of his room with a determined smile on his face, ready to tackle anything his dad throws at him. Figuratively, of course.

As he makes it to the table Y/N wasted no time in asking his questions.

Y/N: "Dad, can I tell you something?"

Y/N's father shifts in his seat to face his son, wearing his usual stone cold expression.

Kaleigh: "Wait until after dinner. And I thought I told you to cut that abismal hair."

Y/N: "I like having long hair. I don't want to cut it."

Kaleigh: "....Excuse me?"

Y/N' mother, seeing something on her son's mind, quickly defuses the two.

Haia: "If you're going to fight, then you're going to starve. I'm not feeding savages. And, if it helps, I think he looks handsome."

Kaleigh: "He looks like a woman. He should look like a warrior."