Surprise Attack.

(Entry Number 573)

(....If you're still reading this, you're either crazy, my child...as if. OR....you stole this from me. Don't bother locking your doors, it won't help.

Anyway, I found another one. Shithead named Mung...I almost feel bad for him. Glad I don't have a name like that.

I would have killed him already, but he hasn't been home all day. Something about a kids birthday, don't know, didn't care enough to continue eavesdropping.

I've literally been waiting in a dark corner in his office for over six hours. I'm hungry. It smells like privilege in here.

Not really a proper entry. I just got bored.)

Y/N closes his journal as he hears footsteps, a smile creeping over his face as he jumps up and latches onto the supports for the ceiling.

Right on cue, his target walks through the door, dressed in stupidly expensive clothes for a child's birthday. Who the fuck is he showing off to?

Mung: "Yes, yes...have fun sweetheart!"

Mung closes the door before sighing to himself, taking off his coat and tossing it across the room.

Mung: "Fucking kids...do I really have to pass my name onto him? Ugh. I wish I could be done with this..."

"Wish granted, you pompous dip shit."

Mung jumps as he hears a voice behind him, looking back only to see nothing there.

"For fucks sa-Up here!! Ya fucking idiot..."

Mung's head shoots up, finally allowing him to lock eyes with the stranger perched on the support beams of his ceiling.

Mung: "...Who the hell are you?"

Y/N: "Oh...that's the best reaction I've had so far. Most try to scream. Gotta say, this is a nice change of pace."

Mung: "That doesn't answer my question. Who. Are you."

Y/N: "Ah. See, I would tell you, but I'd rather keep that for later."

Mung: "Hm...so, I take it someone sent you to kill me?"

Y/N: "Eh...close, but not quite. See, I've got a bit of-"

Mung: "I can double it. Triple, even. Look, let's get this over with, alright? I've got a son and daughter. A family. You can't take-"

Mung finds himself tackled to the ground behind his desk before he could even finish his sentence, a hand covering his mouth as the hooded stranger grows angry.

Y/N: "You piece of shit...I can't believe you'd try and hide behind your children instead of owning up to the consequences of YOUR actions..."

His grip tightens over Mung's mouth as he continues.

Y/N: "After you openly insulted your son when you thought you were alone...after what you did four years ago..you don't-"

The door to the room open, and a voice rings out from the other side of the desk.

???: "Dad? Is everything okay?"

Y/N leans down to whisper in Mung's ear, making sure the child on the other side couldn't hear him as he gave his father a clear warning.

Y/N: "If you really care about your son, you'll tell him everything's fine. If he suspects something, I'm going to have to kill him too."

Y/N uncovers Mung's mouth, giving him a glare as he releases a shaky exhale.

Mung: "E...everything's fine, Lee...I-I just dropped something heavy...go..go back to bed..."

Lee: "O-okay...goodnight!"