The Fall Of Ba Sing Se.

Given last night's events, the group somewhat expected Y/N to be depressed. But he wasn't...while he wasn't exactly matching Ty Lee's energy, it was definitely a step up from before....At least, that's what his small smile said.

Despite his slight behavior and mood change, during the walk through the palace, Y/N didn't say anything. No smart remarks, no sassy side eyes...it honestly felt weird. The four just looked at him, whilst he paid them no mind. His eyes closed, and his breathing steady, he almost looked as though he were meditating.

Ty Lee: "....And we're sure this is the same person from last night...?"

Chen: "You tell me. You're the one who has a cr-"

Ty Lee jumps forward to cover Chen's mouth, forgetting for a second that they were supposed to be pretending to be warriors.

Ty Lee: "SHHHH!"

Mai: "Oh, please. He's not even listening."

Azula goes to tap Y/N's forehead to prove Mai's point, only for him to gently move her hand away at the last second.

Y/N: "Just for clarification. I am, in fact, listening. I've actually been doing more than just that. I'm surveying."

Ty Lee: "Aaaand...what does that mean?"

Y/N: "....Three guards to our left. They're talking about what they each had for breakfast yesterday. One more on our right, in the last room down that hall. He's eating meat, likely lamb stolen from the Earth King's pantry...and Chen has tripped on her own feet a total of eleven times since we started walking."

Azula: "....Why do you know any of that?"

Ty Lee: "HOW do you know any of that??"

Y/N: "My mind...is a lot clearer now. I can actually process information from multiple sources and areas without my own thoughts clouding everything...it feels amazing, in case you were wondering."

Chen: "And you had to call me out, why?"

Y/N: "Didn't...just felt like-"

Azula: "Stop here."

The group stops and Azula turns to look at each of them, eventually settling her eyes on Y/N.

Azula: "Do you think your new...whatever it is you're doing, can locate someone who might be eavesdropping on our conversations?"

Y/N: "Hm? As long their breathing, probably."

Azula: "...While that's not exactly reassuring, it's better than nothing. Slight change of plans, you'll be accompanying the other two. Conversate like normal, and give a signal when our...'guests' arrive. I don't care what the signal is, just make it subtle. We'll meet you there."

Y/N: "...Lotta words there."

Azula just rolls her eyes before walking off, Chen following and leaving the other three alone.

Y/N: "We seem to end up together quite often."

Ty Lee: "....Should we make a signal, or...just, go with it?"

Y/N: "Can you remember it this time?"

Ty Lee: "Hey, that wasn't my fault!"

Y/N: "Right, it must've been the water tribe boy. Attractive men tend to cloud your head."

Ty Lee: "Wha-No! When have I ever-"

Not even letting Ty Lee finish, Y/N and Mai answer her question.

Y/N/Mai: "Last night."