THE DRILL.

Azula: "We've got everything we need...but I feel as though something's missing."

Ty Lee: "Me too! But I can't remember what it was..."

Mai: "Y/N. We're missing Y/N."

Ty Lee: "....Oh..."

Azula: *Sigh*
________________________________

Y/N: "Checkmate. Who's next?"

Y/N had been spending his entire morning in a tea shop, decimating anyone and everyone who challenged him in Xiangqi. (Essentially Chinese Chess. Go check it out, actually sounds really fun.)

"Oh, come on! That wa-you-there's no way you didn't cheat!"

Y/N: "No one likes a sore loser. You already lost your money, don't lose your pride too."

"You-you all saw that, R-right?! This kid cheated!"

Y/N: "You should really fix that stutter-"

Suddenly, the door to the shop swings open, Azula and Friends making their entrance as almost everyone cowers behind various furniture to hide from Azula.

Y/N: "Hello."

Azula: "Don't 'hello' me. Have you any idea how long it took to find you?"

Y/N: "....I assume around one or two hours. Why?"

Azula: "We're supposed to be leaving, not cheating in Chess."

Y/N: "I actually didn't cheat this time! I've gotten rather good at this little game...care to try?"

Azula: "No. You have ten minutes. Any more than that and we're leaving you here."

The three walk out, with Ty Lee waving to him as they do, and Y/N stands up with a sigh.

Y/N: "Nice knowing you all. I'm keeping the money, by the way. Cry about it."

Y/N grabs a small bag of his winnings, slowly sliding the coins from his last victory into it before walking out the door.

Once outside, Y/N hops up onto the roof of the tallest building near him, using it as a quick surveillance of his surroundings to try and find where Azula went.

Seeing her, Mai, and Ty Lee walkong down the street while everyone on the road moves to the side in fear, Y/N starts hopping from one roof to another, quickly closing the distance enough for him to land next to them, malimg Ty Lee jump with his sudden appearance.

Ty Lee: "Don't do that! You scared me!"

Y/N; "You have terrible awareness. Anyway, where are we going?"

Azula: "Ba Sing Se."

Y/N: ".....Yes. I know that. How are we going to get-"

Azula: "Through means much faster than walking."

Y/N: "And that's enough questions. How's everyone's morning been?"

Mai: "Boring."

Ty Lee: "Amazing! I had the best sleep of my life!"

Y/N: "I thought you looked more cheery than usual. I feel like I should be worried. As for me, I just got twenty gold pieces richer. And I'm also hungry."

Y/N walks off to a random shop, coming back with a bowl of strange looking meatballs.

Mai: "....What the hell is that?"

Y/N: "Don't know. I was hungry, and this was the first thing I saw."

Ty Lee: "Ew! It smells like dirty socks!"