Old Friends.

.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck! Damnit Perry, you stepped on my foot!"

"Sorry! You're kind of heavy..."

"...I may be injured, but I will still hit you."

"Sorry Sir!"

"How much further...?"

"Just a little more...there. That house right down there."

"Finally...I just want you to know... several hours across sea, and another two hours of walking, is NOT close by."

"I...I mean....I-Its kinda close, it's...you're glaring-I'll shut up now..."

Y/N sighs as Perry helps him walk to the house in the distance. Once the two get their, Perry knocks on the door...and a voice rings out.

???: "What??"

Perry: "Heeeey....Phin..."

A loud sigh comes from inside, followed by a few angry stomps. A few seconds later, a tall brown haired man opens the door and glares down at Perry.

Phin: "What do you-......."

Phin looks at Y/N, seeing the state he's in. He then looks back to Perry and scoffs.

Phin: "So you run off to be a soldier without a word to anyone...then you randomly show up at my door with a dead man?"

Perry: "I-I just need to keep him here for a few weeks to get him healed up...I'm sorry that I left. I didn't have a choice..."

Phin sighs and looks at the ground.

Phin: "....You can explain later. Bring him in."

Perry: "Thanks, Phin!"

Perry carefully help Y/N into the house at Phin steps aside. Y/N glances at Phin and back to Perry.

Y/N: "....Older brother?"

Perry: "Yeah....he's not as mean as you think. I.....He's just worried about me."

Phin: "I'm standing right here. Just so you know."

Perry: "S-Sorry!"
________________________________

After getting Y/N onto a bed, it didn't take long for Perry to fully diagnose what was wrong with him. Though, it wasn't nearly as bad as it seemed.

Perry: "Hm...looks like a few bruised ribs, a fractured wrist, though it doesn't seem to be that bad...and you twisted both of your ankles on the walk here. Overall, a lot better than I thought! You'll be fine in about three to four weeks!"

Y/N sighs. As much as he WANTS to argue...he knows that no matter what he does, this will take some time.

Y/N: "Fine...a few weeks of rest won't hurt. And I'll heal faster if I cooperate."

Perry: "That was....easy. Hey, why do I always end up taking care of you? Seems a bit....weird"

Y/N: "Because the writer didn't want to introduce another character with a medical background and a slightly convincing reason for helping me."

Perry: ".....Wut?"
________________________________

Perry: "So...The Princess really...?"

Y/N: "Yep. She's losing it."

Perry: "Wow....I-I can't believe she just...and while you had your back turned..."

Y/N: "There's no honor in an Agni Kai, Perry."

Perry: "B-But what about your friend? If she hadn't distracted you, it sounds like you would have won!"

Y/N sighs and looks at his hands. He sees a small flash of Azula's face as he loomed over her...it hurt.