Invasion.

Even a few weeks after the vacation, the beach had done wonders for everyone's mental state and relationships, the most notable being Zuko and Mai, obviously. But there were also slight improvements in smaller relationships as well.

Despite these increased relationships, it has not stopped Ty Lee from finding literally anyone else but Y/N to bother throughout the day.

In the courtyard of the FireLord's Palace stood Y/N wearing his usual attire, minus the coat, which was neatly folded up on the grass.

As for the reason he was in the courtyard...he was once again using his free time to trying to decipher the dragon's movements in his book, but no matter what he tried...nothing worked. Though, it might have helped if he wasn't being watched.

Y/N speaks through heavy, exhausted breaths, deciding to take a break as he sits on the ground.

Y/N: "Y'know....It's a bit weird...to watch people..."

Ty Lee peeks out from behind a bush.

Ty Lee: "...Sorry! You looked so serious and into it that I didn't want to interrupt you. So....whatcha doin...?"

Y/N sighs before laying onto the grass, pointing to his open journal next to his coat. It was flipped to the same series of pages with the drawings of the dragon on it.

Y/N: "Trying to figure out how to do those stupid movements."

Ty Lee walks over to the journal, picking it and looking at the many drawings of the dragon, now accompanied with small humanoid drawings under them.

Ty Lee: "...It doesn't look *too* difficult...what's the problem?"

Y/N: "The movements are too abrupt and awkward. It doesn't seem like any of them are actually together. Like they're missing something."

Ty Lee traces her finger over the dragon's movements, noticing how flowy and elegant they are.

Ty Lee: "...It's kinda pretty! Like a dance!"

Y/N chuckles, sitting up the from ground.

Y/N: "Yeah, I guess it kinda is, isn't it? Though, knowing that doesn't seem to help. I've tried turning it into dances, but none of them work very well. It's like it needs to be a constant stream of seamless movements, but then I can't fire bend."

Ty Lee: "Hm....maybe the dragon was teaching you how to dance?"

Y/N: "Right! The dragon went out of his way to teach me how to woo even the most regal women with my exciting dance moves~!"

Y/N laughs as he imagines himself dancing. Yeah, definitely not happening.

Y/N: "Yeah, I doubt that's what a dragon was trying to teach me."

Ty Lee; "Well....you won't know unless you try it, right...?"

Y/N smiles, knowing exactly what Ty Lee's intentions are.

Y/N: "Maybe another time, Ty. You'll have to try a little harder than that if you want to trick me into dancing with you."

Ty Lee pouts playfully, before a small smile replaces it.

Ty Lee: "......it's nice. Seeing you smile and laugh like that."

Y/N: "....Really? It feels weird to me...but also a bit...freeing? Like...I'm finally able to-"

"Y/N! I need you for something important."

Y/N and Ty Lee look over to see Azula, looking slightly irritated as she waits for Y/N to respond.