Mental Decline.

As always, point out any mistakes and I'll fix them. 👍
________________________________

(Entry Number 304)

(If you're wondering why an entry is missing....it isn't. 303 was...not something I'd want ANYONE to know existed. It is never to be talked of again.

ANYWAY! It's been a little over two months. I passed the third and final stage of Minerva's test. After I learned that it was about technique and not speed, I managed to get the hang of it pretty quickly. Though, Minerva didn't seem too happy about it. She's been rather gloomy for the past few weeks...I hope she's okay.

I've also completely caught up with the rest of my classes! I'm now going at the same pace as everyone else is!

I've also learned how to redirect fire using the techniques in the water bending scroll Minerva had. Since then, I've just been looking at different scrolls and building my arsenal of unorthodox bending attacks.

Not really much to share this time. Just felt like giving an update.)

Minerva: "Y/N, come here. We need to talk. You three, leave."

Y/N: "Wha? But-"

Minerva: "No buts."

Azula: "I believe we had agreed-"

Minerva: "And I believe this is my room. Now leave."

Y/N: "No. If it's something you can say to me, you can say it to them too! They aren't leaving."

Minerva: "....You always think your so clever, don't you? Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Minerva walks up to Y/N, wearing a look he hadn't seen in a long time. A glare that cut deep into his soul.

Minerva: "According to FireLord Ozai, you haven't been progressing fast enough."

Y/N: "...But I've learned so much since I got here, how fast do they expect me to-"

Minerva: "Clearly faster than this. So, we need to set down some new rules. You've learned all you can from lessons, including those from myself, Ty Lee, Azula, and Mai. This means they are no longer necessary."

Ty Lee: "But that's not f-"

Minerva: "Before you try to come at me about what's fair, let me remind you. This was a privilege. I was allowed to take it away at any point. I'm now going to train Y/N the proper way. The way that was intended for him when he arrived here."

Y/N: "...The proper way?"

Azula: ".....My father tightened the leash, didn't he? You don't want to do this at all. But you have to."

Minerva switches her glare to Azula, silently confirming what she just said as she averts her gaze back to Y/N.

Minerva: "Here's how this will work from now on. It will be just us. No distractions. We will fight each other with intent to harm until one of two conditions are met. One, you fall unconscious. I'll wait for you to wake before we continue for the rest of the day. And Two.....You kill me, and take my title. Then your training will be completed."

Y/N: "......Kill you? Title?? What does any of that mean?!"

Minerva: "Since you've never decided to ask me who or what I was, I will now inform you. I am Minerva, former killer and currently...FireLord Ozai's Shadow. I was tasked with turning you into my successor...and I've been far too lenient with you."

Y/N: "But I've been doing fine! I'm winning fights, I'm making my bending stronger, I can drop from over forty fucking feet and land without making a sound, what more do you want from me?!"