CHAPTER 20

"Ahh, this feels so good." Krissia said while stretching her arms. She was satisfied with the massage that we just had. We're both heading to the Saint Laurent store to shop for some bags.

"Yeah, I felt refreshed," I said, smiling. Because, like her, I felt so refreshed too.

Krissia looked at me sideways. "We should do this often, you know," she suggested.

I nodded. I want to bring Steve there too. I am sure he needs it.

The store manager immediately assisted us after we entered the store.

She was with us the whole time that we were looking for a bag. She even offered us wine, which we kindly accepted. Krissia and I were really having fun.

Nagtawag ito ng ilang staff para sa amin.

"I want this with the color I want,  ayaw ko ng may kapareha. You said it's limited edition, right?" Krissia said to the manager who nodded at her.

Behind the manager were two men holding five paper bags. "Yes, madam," she politely answered.

"I also want it customized with my initials," she added.

"We need days to work on that, madam." The manager politely said.

Krissia smiled. "No problem, just have it delivered to my address."

Natahimik na si Krissia pagkatapos nun at na busy na ulit sa mga bag.

Nakatayo ako sa harapan ng salamin habang tinitingnan kung bagay ba sa akin ang heels na sinusukat ng biglang tinawag ako ni Krissia.

"Selene! Look, I am sure Solene will love this one!" excited na sigaw nito.

I smiled after hearing that. She really never forgets to buy Solene a bag every time we shop. She spoils her too much. 

I looked at the bag she raised using the mirror. It's a pink bag. "She will love it." Nakangiting sabi ko.

"What do you think? Should I buy different color of this bag for her?" She asked me. Pinakita niya sa akin ang mga nakalatag na bag sa lamesa.

"They're all limited edition. Three colors only. Sayang naman kung may kagaya ang magandang inaanak ko, kaya bibilhin ko na ng sa kaniya na lahat ng ito." Nasa gilid niya ang Manager. Habang sinasabi nito ang detalye ng mga ito.

Napatawa ako sa narinig.

"She can't use all of that. She already has a lot on her closet."

"Magagamit niya pa rin naman ito sa school niya," she sighed. “She can do whatever she wants with it. I'm buying it." Bumaling ito sa babaeng staff at may sinabi.

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako. Binalik ko na ulit ang tingin sa harapan.

"That heels looks good in your feet." Krissia suddenly said.

I looked at her in the mirror. "Really?" I softly said.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, I want that too." Nakangiting baling ko sa babaeng nasa gilid ko lang.

She nodded. Kinuha niya ang heels. Umupo na ako sa sofa.

"You won't look for any bag na?" Krissia asked me when she saw me sitting and just watching her choose another bag. Hindi ko na nabilang kung pang-ilan na iyan. Isang store pa lang 'tong pinasok namin pero andami na niyang nabili.

I couldn't help but shake my head. She's a fan of collecting so many bags. But then, she deserves all of it. She earns. She spoils herself. Wala naman kasi siyang anak na pagkakagastosan niya. Aside from that, despite her hobby of buying bags or luxury things, she never forgets to donate to charities that help victims of rape.