chapter 4

(BARCODE POV )
.
.
I was so excited that i couldn't sense that i was hugging arun so tightly. When i realized, i was embarrassed. "S.. sorry arun. I'm just excited..." , i said . "It's okay, code. I understand your excitement. It's your dream. I'm so proud of you." , arun said with a bright smile on his face.

"Thank you. B..but will you accompany me to meet them ?", i asked him awkwardly. "Is that even a question? Obviously I'll. Even i want to see your partner. " arun said. Which made me blush.

Arun was always like that. Always protective about me. But recently his behavior was weird. But right now i was too excited to think about that. I called my mom and told her everything. She was much more excited than me. I told her that i was going to meet them with arun. And they never denied.

"So are we going there now?" , arun asked me. "Of course, what are we waiting for ?" , i asked smirking .

We reached at the BOC building after around 1 hour. I was excited but nervous also. "What if the cast doesn't like me ? What if they think I'm too immature and young for the role ?", i was nervously bitting my nail while thinking ."oh god will you stop that? I'll hit you if you do that again." , arun said irritatingly. I knew biting nails was something he hated the most. But i couldn't stop myself. "I'm nervous. What if my copartner doesn't like me ? " , i asked him.

"There is no one in the world who won't like you, code. You're perfect. " , arun touched my head and said. Even though we were friends but people might think otherwise because of these behavior of arun. But still it didn't matter. Because arun was my safe zone. He was a brother to me.

"Okay you go in there first. I'll join you after parking the car. " , arun said. And i also accepted the offer. Even though i didn't actually wanted to go alone but i had to.

I went inside the building. I was looking down while walking towards the receptionist. But i bumped into someone.

"Look where you're going, kiddo. " , a person said.

I was stunned to hear the man Infront of me. I couldn't believe my ear. "Is it really you ?" , i thought while looking up.

My cheeks were burning up. I couldn't believe my eyes. "No way , no way it's possible. What is he doing here ?" , i thought while looking at his eyes.

"Is everything alright? Why you're standing here ?" , arun came closer while asking me.

"Yeah, everything alright young man ? " , the man asked. My hands sere shaking. Arun noticed that and hold me. "Take a deep breath. " arun whispered in my ears. But my whole body was getting numb .

But before i could see or say anything i blacked out.

(JEFF POV)
.
.
I was waiting for my "PARTNER" that pond told me was coming to sign the contract and complete all the formalities. "oh gosh. Kid those days aren't punctual at all. " , i was thinking while someone bumped into me.

"Look where you are going, kiddo. " , i said looking at him. Beautiful black curls, big shiny eyes, luscious lips. that was it, a simple, cute boy facing down the floor. He looked at me almost with a teary eyes. His eyes were so beautiful.

"Such a rare beauty... " i was lost in thoughts while admiring his beauty. Suddenly a boy out of nowhere came closer to the boy.

"Is everything alright? Why you're standing here ?" , the boy asked to the boy.

"Yeah, everything alright young man ? " , i  asked. His hands were shaking. He was nervous and obviously it was shown all over his face. Suddenly the boy hold his hand and whispered something in his ear.

I couldn't help but feel a strange feeling rising inside me. But before we could react the boy fall on ground senseless. The boy next to him got hyped.

"Barcode , barcode. What happened? Wake up ." , the boy said. "So his name is barcode. Wait , whattttt??? He is my partner???" , i was shocked while connecting the fact and confused at the same time. "Why the hell he fainted?"

"Can you please help me carry him ?" , the boy asked me. "y...yeah... sure get" , i said. "I'll carry him , you follow me. " i said as i picked him up in a bridal style.

"What happened?", suddenly pond came forward and asked. " i guess your new porchay couldn't take the pressure. " , i said as i move towards inside his room.

"God , does he even eat something?", i thought while putting him down. Everyone started panicking cause they couldn't understand the reason why barcode fainted.

But the most panicked one was the boy beside barcode. "Who is he ?" , i couldn't control my curiosity as i asked MILE the other cast.

"Who is that boy ? Is he also working with us ?" , I asked mile who was definitely panicking about the situation. "Is this the time to ask it ? CAN'T YOU CALL A DOCTOR FIRST?", mile said while looking at me aggressively.

"Oky ,oky I'm calling a doctor. Don't give me that look ", i said as i took my phone out of my pocket but pond stopped me.

"You don't have to. We have a doctor here." , pond said. After a while doctor came and examine the boy.

"Looks like he was shocked maybe. I don't see any problem. " , the doctor said. "obvious he was shocked. Look at him , he can't even hold his emotion how can he even play the character?" , i thought while making a face.

The doctor left. But the STRANGE boy was still worried. Mile , apo , build , bible , tae everyone was there. "Hey , did you did anything to make him so scared that he fainted?", apo asked me suspiciously.

"Chill out, dude. I don't even knew this boy , how can u probably say anything?", i said. Everyone was blaming me. But obviously i didn't did anything. Not at least in my knowledge.

"Hey ... who are you?", i asked the boy ignoring all their alligation.

The boy finally looked at me. "I'm Arun , Barcode 's friend. ", he said respectfully. Even though he was respectful at me but his eyes were making me uncomfortable. It was like he would have punched me if there was no one.

"Is he gonna wake up?", Tong said while i was observing the boy up and down. "Do i know him ?" , a question arised in my mind. Probably an useless question. How could i even know such young person? I thought while looking at him .